𝟹

"There he is!" Atsumu exclaimed. "Looks like he brought his little girlfriend too"

"Girlfriend?" You asked, turning to Suna.

He shook his head. "He's being stupid"

"Stop it 'Tsumu" Osamu warned, smacking the back of his head.

"OW"

"Anyways, it's Y/n right?" Osamu asked.

You nodded, smiling. "That's me!"

Osamu nodded. "Great, Suna can't stop talking about you in practice"

You turned back to Suna and he was hiding his face by pulling up his hoodie.
You laughed a little and shook your head.

"Anyways, what're we doing here? I'm missing a lot of homework for this"

"We both know you do it in home room if you didn't finish the day before" Suna said. "And... I don't know. We're just here I guess"

"Wanna have a race on those?" Atsumu asked, pointing to the animatronic animals.

There was a cow, horse, unicorn, sheep, pig, and a cat.

"I call the cat!" You exclaimed, running over.
As you tried moving it though, it didn't move.

"You've got to pay for it, smart ass" Atsumu smirked, pulling out his wallet and inserting coins into his.

You pouted. "I forgot my wallet though. I didn't think we'd be using money"

"We're at a mall? Of course we'll use money"

"I'll pay for you" Suna said, pulling out a few coins and inserting it into the cat's coin slot.

You smiled. "Thank you"

Then, you and Atsumu started riding around the mall while on the animatronics. Osamu and Suna on the other hand thought the both of you were really stupid and followed on foot since it was the same speed.

"That's no fair" You puffed your cheeks, crossing your arms when you made it to the other end of the mall. "Atsumu started first"

"Guess you should bring money next time, cutie"

"Whatever, what should we do next? I don't want to be on this thing anymore if Atsumu is going to be a bitch" You huffed.

Atsumu stuck out his tongue at you and you rolled your eyes.

"Oh, the bakery!" Osamu exclaimed. "I heard they're having new desserts and drinks for summer"

"Fat ass" Atsumu mumbled, but loud enough for Osamu to hear.

"What'd you call me, dimwit?"

"Enough, you guys will make a scene" Suna warned, scrolling through his phone.

You looked over at his phone as Osamu and Atsumu bickered the whole way to the bakery.