𝟷𝟿

"Hey! Look who I brought!" Atsumu waved at you and Suna, who were waiting at the subway station.

You both turned to see Atsumu coming towards you with Yuki, Mio, and Osamu trailing behind him.

Suna narrowed his eyes. "You said you wouldn't bring anyone"

"Oh... plans change! Lighten up, Rin! Right Y/n?"

You looked at Atsumu then to Suna. Suna, who told Atsumu to keep the carnival date a secret, was clearly mad.

It was now Friday of course, and the volleyball team would be leaving the next day. You didn't expect your classes to still be busy after the festival, but here you are now, on the last day he's fully in Hyogō.

"Leave." Suna deadpanned.

"What? No way! We're already here! Come on, Y/n! Tell your boyfriend to let us stay" Atsumu begged, tugging at your sleeve.

"Don't touch her" Suna warned, pulling Atsumu's hand off you.

"Did you guys not want us to come?" Mio asked, a little sad.

"We can leave if you want" Osamu said. "Sometimes Atsumu is a-"

"It's fine! Stay! Guess we'll have to make it a group hangout" You nervously laughed, looking up at Suna.

He sighed, and walked over to the machine to buy tickets.

He came back after five minutes and handed everyone theirs.

"Thanks Suna" Yuki said. "Here, I'll pay-"

"Don't worry, just.. I don't know" He said, turning away his gaze from them all.

Not long after, the subway came and you guys got on, looking for some open seats.

"I'll sit with Yuki!" Atsumu quickly said, pulling her over to an empty spot.

Suna gently pulled you to an empty spot, a little far away from Atsumu.

"I'm sorry" You apologized.

Suna looked up from the floor to look at you. He shrugged.

"Just wished we had some time by ourselves. Not Atsumu meddling with our plans"

You smiled. "Look on the bright side! We're with our friends the day before you leave! You know, as a group?"

Suna just gave you an upset look and you pouted, kicking at the floor of the train. You felt Suna shifting next to you, so you turned to look at him.

He was putting in his earbuds and turning on his phone, opening Spotify. He looked over at you slightly to see you looking at his phone and handed you the left ear bud.

"Want to listen?" He asked.

You smiled and nodded, taking it from him and putting it in your ear.

"If you want, we'll leave you guys alone at the carnival" Osamu said, looking over at you guys.

Mio nodded in agreement, "We'll keep a distance from you two! We get the whole alone-time couple thing." She smirked at the end.