𝟸𝟽

"It's snowing!" You smiled, spinning as a few snowflakes fell on your face.

Suna smiled a little and shook his head.

It was about two weeks after the dinner with Suna's family, and it was finally the first snowfall of the season.

Although things went wrong with Suna's parents, his sister Himari actually kept coming around when Suna visited you so you got to know her more.

"Have you never seen snow before?" He asked.

You just looked at him like he was dumbfounded. "I lived in Canada, genius. It starts snowing there in October sometimes."

Suna sighed. "Sorry, us Japan folks don't get snow until November usually."

"I forgot how cold it gets when it snows" you said, pulling your coat closer.

Suna looked down at your legs and sighed. "You're the one not wearing leggings. You literally have a skirt on and ankle high socks."

You rolled your eyes. "I don't have leggings."

"It would've been smart to get some then, wouldn't it?"

"I'd like to see you buy me some then if you're so smart."

"Okay, we're going after school to the mall."

"I was joking you know?" You asked, walking into school campus.

"Well I wasn't" Suna said, going to his shoe locker to change them.

You did the same and took off your coat, resting it on your arm.

"I hate how the school has the girls still wearing skirts in winter" Suna said.

You nodded. "Agreed. You guys have pants and us girls are stuck freezing."

Suna laughed. "Good thing you have a boyfriend to warm you up."

"Yeah, more like a heater."

"Hey guys!"

You both turned to see Mio walking up to you guys with Yuki and the twins following shortly behind.

"Y/n, why aren't you wearing anything warm?" Osamu asked, as he looked at your legs.

You crossed your arms and shrugged. "I didn't feel like it."

"She doesn't have leggings" Suna laughed.

Osamu smiled a little and rolled his eyes. "Why didn't she buy any?"

"I forgot!" You pouted.

Atsumu then laughed and shook his head. "Not the smartest of the bunch, huh?"

"Shut up, you did your homework last minute right now" Yuki scolded, stepping on his shoe.

"OW OW, IM SORRY"

Yuki then smiled at you and walked off ahead to her class while waving.

Everyone else did the same, but Mio turned for a few seconds but continued walking.