23.

Namjoon

I was in my green room when my friend Kevin called me and said his sister came to my concert with her friend. As a good friend I sent my manager to call those girls.

I was sitting on my couch, watching my today's performance , when Sarah and her friend entered. I knew Sarah for more than a year now, she is not that type of a girl who will like rap songs.

As they entered, my eyes landed on this other girl. No, doubt she was sexy. But I couldn't let this obvious that I was checking her out. She was wearing a Chanel bandana top, which hugs her body completely. But somehow her face is very similar to me. Why?

"You like my songs so much that , you fly here from Korea?" I sipped on my coffee as I looked at her.

"I wanted to figure out something" she gently declined the drink offer my manager gave.

"What is that?"

"Are you as good as everyone tells or not" she smiled at me. Oh , this girl isn't a gentle sheep.

" Now when you already attended my show,what is your view on this?" I smiled back at her.

"You're good but you lost beat twice"
Wait, does she just said I lost beat?!

"Assuming from how professionally you said, are you also into music or what?"

"Umm, Joon actually she sings really well" now Sarah got into our conversation.

"I just try" she smiled at me.

"Here, see this" Sarah passed me her phone.

Here she was in the video singing and rapping. Looking at her I can assume how strong and smart she is. The fact , how much I was attracted towards her now got into an another level.

"Looking like you can't take your eyes off me" I looked up at her , she was right.

"Beautiful things are made to observe. I'm just observing."
The sexual tension between us is increasing with every single line we are telling each other.

"Aren't your girlfriend get offended if she caught you observing other girl" she smiled and bite her lips.

"If you're interested in my relationship status, then just ask. No, I don't have any girlfriend. I'm single"

"Okay, guys it's getting late" our conversation was disturbed by Sarah.
"Me and Jen have to go"

"Okay, do you want me to drop you?"

"No, we have a car" Sarah smiled at me.
"And Joon, please come home tomorrow, mom said to invite you."

"Okay, I'll come" I looked at Sarah, nodding. Then I walked my way to Jen and pull out my hand for a shake.

"See you tomorrow, Jen" I smiled at her.

"See you" she looked at me.

They left, what about this girl is so attractive?! I just can't take my eyes off her.

______________________________________

To be continued.