9.

Australia

Lisa

"Kim Rosé , can you hurry up? I'm getting late. Oh my gosh, this girl " I wore my basketball uniform and kept all the belongings.

 Oh my gosh, this girl " I wore my basketball uniform and kept all the belongings

"I'm done" let's get going. We drive through our city to this particular stadium.

__________________________________

"Okay, Lisa, do your best, I'll be at the galleries, supporting you" Rosé gave me a tight hug.

As me and few of my fellow players were waiting we saw a group of boys came towards us.

"Hello, ladies, as you know I'm your coach and this is Jeon Taehyung and his younger brother Jungkook"

I saw two handsome boys in front of me, they both were tall enough but Taehyung was little more. I could guess he is good player by his height.

" hello, guys my name is Taehyung and he is my little brother, don't worry he is just an audience" he let out a chuckle, I didn't expected him to have such a deep voice.

"Hyung, I'm just gonna enjoy myself from the gallery" the younger one said and waved at us one last time and left.

"Then let's get started" the coach announced.

______________________________________

Jungkook

I climbed up on the gallery, holy fuck this stadium is huge, especially when there is very less people. Actually no people at all.

"Omg, you might be kidding me" a very girlie voice distracted my thoughts. For some reason this voice is really familiar to me.

I walked through the row to the other side of the line to see who it was.
As I saw her sitting on the floor for some reason, a smile spread on my face.

"Aren't you the donut girl?" I moved towards her.

"Omg, who is this?" She looked up at me shocked. To be honest she is really pretty.

"Oh, umbrella guy, hey , I mean hi" she stood up , she was embarrassed for some reason.

"What are you doing here?" I was too excited to see her here.

"Came to see my sister's match, what about you?" She gave me a look .

"Guess" I gave her a suspicious smile.
Just to see her reaction. Her eyes got bigger. " You came for the umbrella? But I didn't bring it, with me today. I never thought I would meet you"

"No stupid, why would I come for the umbrella? My brother is going play with one of the player"

"Your brother is Taehyung?" I saw her eyes got bigger again.

"Unfortunately yes" I laughed at her.

She smiled for the first time I saw her smiling, she was beautiful.

"By the way, what about yours?" I scratched the back of my head feeling embarrassed.

" I'm so sorry, but hey, I'm Rosé, Kim Rosé" she pulled out her hand for a handshake.

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook" I smiled.

"I know someone with the same Jeon name, but I forgot about him" she smiled nervously smiled.

"Oh, so it's a common name then. So what happened to you?" I looked at her feet.

"Don't even ask, I tripped on dry floor and my sandal broke" she made a sad face.

As we were talking the game started. Her sister I assume the girl named Lisa is doing well.

After some time I broke the silence.

"You know what, let's go buy you a sandal" I looked at her.

"But, we can't miss their match" she bite her lips.

"We will be back till the last round, anyway your sister is gonna get selected"

That's how we ditched our brother and sister and left .

____________________________________