13.

Night of the party

Jungkook

I got ready, wearing the suit that Jin hyung prepared for me. I never looked more formal. Today our three companies are going to launch. The Restaurant is going to handover to me and Jimin hyung.

"Jungkook are you ready?" I looked back at the voice. Jimin hyung came inside.

"Yes, hyung. And I want to apologise for that day, I wasn't myself"

"It's okay, Jungkook, we all had bad days" I went up to brother and hugged him. "By the way this new hair color is looking amazing on you."

"Amazing? It's looking shit" we heard Taehyung enter the room. "I told him not to do silver"

"Guys are you ready?" Jin hyung also joined us.

"Hyung" I smiled at him.

"Wow, all of you looking amazing. But remember now you all have to be more responsible. Taehyung is going to be the ambassador of our sports line. Kook and Jimin is going to handle the restaurant. Remember it's not a easy work"

"You said this a thousand times, hyung. We didn't even had our brother time, this time. We only talking about business" Taehyung pouted.

"After tonight, we will celebrate I promise" Jin hyung smiled at us. "I'm very happy that you guys are here now"

That's how we all gave each other a tight hug. Assuring each other that we got each other back.

______________________________________

We came down stairs and saw thousands of people were waiting for us. There were different business mans, news reporters.

I was kind of lost, then I saw Jin hyung went up the stage along with a beautiful lady.

He started his speech and started about our companies. In between he might mentioned us because people looked at us. Actually I was very bored of this. I suddenly started to feel suffocated here. The crowd started to make me feel uncomfortable.

In a moment later I saw Jin hyung came down and came towards us.
"Taehyung, you have to come with me for the pictures. And between you two decide who will go and talk to Mr. Park, he has one of the best business company in Seoul"

"Hyung, I'm not feeling good in here" I said to Jimin.

"Then, Jungkook you don't need to go. I'm going to talk with Mr. Park" Jimin hyung said.

As we were talking that beautiful lady came towards us and whispered something to Jin hyung.

"Oh, guys, she is Jisoo. Kim Jisoo, my business partner" we all bowed to her and introduced ourselves.

"Jungkook can you please go and look for Chae Young. She is Jisoo's younger sister. She might got lost in this mansion and we have to be on stage." Jin hyung looked at me.

"But hyung, I don't know her"

"Please Jungkook look around naa, and the fire works will start soon"
______________________________________

Now I was in the hallways of our house. "How stupid is she to get lost" was the only thing in my mind.

But my thoughts stopped as soon as I saw a familiar girl in the hallways. Looking confused about where to go. She was wearing a pink bodycon dress. I smiled spread on my lips. I never expected her to meet again.

"Are you lost?" She turned looking shocked as always.

"Jungkook, what?!" She almost screamed.

"Yes, Chae Young?" I teased her.

"What are you doing here?" She said smiling ear to ear.

"Unfortunately, I'm one of the Jeon Brothers, and today my restaurant is getting launched"

" Oh, congratulations." She shaked hands with me.

"You know it's very hot here, let me take you to my favorite place" I held her hands and we both ran through the hallways.

I took her to our terrace. "You can get whole view of Seoul from here" I looked at her. She looked mesmerized by the view.

"Thank you" she suddenly looked at me.

"Why thank you?" I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"I was suffocating in that party. And I never thought I will meet you again" she looked at me.

"You missed me?" I was anxious to know if she missed me that much I missed her. As an answer she just smiled and looked in front.

"But I missed you, I missed you Kim chae young" she looked at me shocked at the sudden confession.

"Don't call me that, I hate that name" we both started laughing and stared at each other.

Our stare broke on a loud sound of fire crackers. They started the fire crackers.

"It's so beautiful" I heard her saying.

"You know what is more beautiful? Your sparkling eyes Rosé" I can't hold any longer. I'm drugged by this girl.

"Jungkook, stop lying" she laughed.

I don't know what happened, but a sudden urge spread throughout my body. I got closer to her and grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"If you don't like this, you can leave right now. Because I don't know if I can hold myself any longer" I looked deep in her eyes.

I was waiting for her to leave but she circled her arms around my neck and said "who said to hold yourself?"

That was my cue to pull her more close to my body. Her short short dress is making it more difficult for me.

______________________________________

Rosé

I can't believe this is happening right now. I can feel him, I can feel every inch of his body. I felt his right hand went down my curves to my hips to my ass and his left hand grabbed a handful of my hair.

It felt like dream, we like melted into each other. His lips touched mine, so rhythmically. It wasn't a soft kiss, it was more of a messy kiss.

I held his cheeks between my hands and looked in his eyes, stopping the kiss for a moment.

"I love you, Rosé" I heard him say very softly. I looked into his eyes, to see if he was joking. But those eyes were almost shining.

"I love you too, Jungkook" I pushed my lips back on his. This time it was me who was kissing him.

Was it destiny that I met him again? I didn't know the answer that if I loved him or not but in that moment I just wanted him. And I didn't want to let go of him ever again.
______________________________________

To be continued..