Part 1: New X Home X and X Meeting

(I can't help it. I love chibi Mereum. He's adorable.)

You were dropped on the ground roughly, and you felt the hard ground cut into your skin. You looked up to see a giant ant. It gestured for you to come closer with one of its claws. You hugged your stuffed F/A and did so. Once you got close enough, it gently placed its claw on your head.

"Are you alright small human?"

You were startled, but you nodde, yes.

"Y-you can t-talk?"

The giant ant nodded.

"I do not think that if I returned you to your human society, they would accept you since one of us would have to deliver you. How would you like to live with us?"

You had no choice. Nobody else cared about you all that much anyway. You decided then and there. You would stay with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been twenty-one years and you were currently twenty-seven years old. (I know the ants weren't around that long, but I'm making a time warp.) You were currently walking down the familiar halls of the castle in a suit of black armor that your subordinates had gifted you on your last birthday. Your friend Colt came up to you. (You don't remember that he killed your father.)

"The queen has asked to see you, my lady."

You nodded.

"Thank you, Colt. You are dismissed."

You had to act professionally around the other ants, and Colt understood. You were the Chimera Ant princess, and it was expected of you.

When you got to your mother's chamber, you took off your helmet before entering.

"Hi, mom!"

"How dare you speak to the queen in such an informal way!"

You don't even move your head to look.

"I have every right to call her as such you disgusting low-life."

You growled.

"Stand down. Both of you."

You turned back to the queen, who you had regarded as your mother for seventeen years now, and bowed.

"I'm sorry. I'll try not to do it again."

She nodded.

"Now dear, I assume you know of the royal guards?"

You hummed in thought. You remembered Colt saying something about them.

"They'll hatch soon, right?"

"That is mostly correct. Two of them have already hatched and wish to meet the princess."

You grinned. Most newborn ants had no idea you were the princess until the queen confirmed it. You loved pulling this, and your mother knew it.

"Very well. Then the princess they shall meet."