PART 4: New X Ant

"Pardon?"

"Humans have things called 'date nights', and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?"

(Internal monologue time yall!)

*I wonder if he knows the purpose of a human 'date'. Probably. Does he know that I know? Probably not. How cute. I'm gonna toy with him a bit first. How long can he keep his demeanor before he breaks(Not like that ya pervs.)?*

"Why not?"

"Are you sure you don't wanna- What?"

"Sure! I'll go out with you! May I bring the guards?"

Cheetu looked confused at first before he saw Pitou and Pouf. He glared at them.

"Um, why?"

"Cuz they can protect me!"

"I can protect you!"

"True, but mum said to bring them when I go out."

Cheetu grumbled something incoherent that sounded like a complainant. Zazan came over, whispered something in his ear, and then walked off, but not before blowing you a kiss.

"Good luck sweetie! You'll need it!"

Cheetu smirked at you.

"Oh, but we don't have to leave the hive~ We can stay here!~ After all, There's something I want to show you~"

He purred. He circled you, like a shark circles it's prey. He stopped, and lifted your chin.

"So~ Do you still want to go?"

You made pout face.

"I've seen everywhere in here-'

The wall behind you crumbled, and a large red chimera ant was standing there. His face and hair reminded you of someone.When he saw you he looked confused. You two stood facing each other for a long while, before you spoke.

"...Pouf, Pitou, make sure he doesn't go anywhere. I need to check something. I'll be right back."

They nodded, and you speed-walked out of the room. Unfortunately, you ran into Rammot while heading to your room/hole/cave/thing. Rammot never had accepted you as the princess,and never would. He grabbed you by your shoulders.

"FIGHT ME YOU ILLEGITIMATE B****! I'VE GROWN STRONGER! SAME RULES! IF I WIN, YOU STEP DOWN AS PRINCESS!"

You had never lost to him, but you were busy at the moment. You sighed in annoyance, and he noticed.

"Not now Rat. I need something from my room."

He lifted you up, and looked you in the eyes..

"You forfeit if you don't fight me."

"✡︎⚐︎🕆︎☼︎ ☞︎✌︎❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎ ☞︎🕆︎👍︎😐︎☜︎👎︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 👎︎☜︎✞︎✋︎☹︎📬︎."

"Huh?"

"I said your father f***ed the devil."

He growled. He raised a claw to stab you, but before he even began, your armored foot had connected with his jaw, and you bit his hand, and pulled. You ripped off two fingers, and spat them out.

"Ick. See ya Rat!"

You knew he would be too busy shouting curse at you to follow. You arived in your room and snached something off your bed. You took a different path to get back, for, reasons. You ran up to the red guy, and shoved the thing from your room into his arms.

Menthuthuyoupi POV

I looked at the suit of armor, and decided to ask who it was later. I looked at the item they had given me. It was a stuffed F/A. It looked very loved. Something sparked in my memory. I had given this to someone when I was human. I looked up at the person who had now taken off their helmet. How...?

Y/N POV

"Y/N Kohai?"