Special Oneshot! Part 2

(most of you wanted part 2 so here, you go! Hope you enjoy ^^)

(Your POV.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'where am I?...'
.
.
.
'its so cold...'
.
.
.
'someone help me! ......'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU SAVE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You were sick of it...

              Every last part of it...

          You were sick of your room-

You were sick of the boredom that you felt for spending so much time in that room-

You were sick of the clothes-
You were sick of them....

You've been locked up in a room for the past 3 months and you couldn't take it.
When you first woke up you were chained to the bed by your leg and you couldn't go outside without an o so called 'bodyguard' so you always had one of the guys besides you when you would go out of the room.
Most of the time it would be Leona or Ace and Deuce.
But lets just say that they were really touchy with you and you didn't like it at all, you felt uncomfortable when they would touch you, i mean they did kidnapped you for crying out loud.
For those past 3 months you kept your voice silent, you didn't talk to anyone, you didn't interact with anyone you were , well just there silent and dull. The only time you would make sounds was when you would be alone in your room and that would consist of humming or small talks with yourself so that you wouldn't go insane from loneliness.
When they would hug you or try to be kind and loving towards you, you would push them away and glare at them.
But i guess some of them were done with your attitude....

(Third POV. )

You were in your room on your bed laying there humming a tune that you remembered from, what they call it 'the original world'.
All of a sudden Leona, Ace, Riddle, Floyd, Malleus and Lilia burst in the room. You stopped your humming and looked at them with a bored look.
But something cought your interest when they stepped into your room.
You looked at Malleus and saw some kind of a bottle which was filled with a bright pink substance in his hand.
Confused you thought for a while and your eyes widened.
'They won't will they?!-'
You got up from your bed but before you could move away Leona and Ace pined you to the bed. Leona was holding your right side while Ace was holding your left side. You struggled and shook your head.
"You did this to yourself, if maybe you would have accepted our love this wouldn't have happened"
Riddle said as he sat beside your head and tenderly rubbed your cheek.
"I can agree with him, shrimp"
Floyd was sitting on the floor in front of your laying head and was playing with your (h/l) (h/c) hair.
You couldn't see it but you could feel that he was smirking.
"You know this is your punishment for being mean and rude to us, right~?"
Lilia asked as he kissed your forehead.
"Ether way this wont hurt, we promise"
Malleus said as he opened the bottle and you could smell the sweet sent coming from it.
You started to kick your legs, strugle, bang your head on the bed anything to get Leona and Ace to let you go but nothing worked.
Floyd took your head in his arms and was holding it still so that you couldn't move it and Riddle opened your mouth.
Your eyes teared up as you kicked your legs and moved you lower body

but it was to late.

Malleus poured the substance in your mouth and you drank it. Coughing  uncontrollably, Ace and Leona made you sit up and started to pat your back
"Its going to be ok, after this you'll be able to accept us finally"
Said Leona and Ace in union as you glared at them while coughing. You felt the darkness take over so before you fell asleep you said the words you were waiting to say to them for the past 3 months
"i hate all of you-"
As you were saying those words your eyes started to close on you and you fell unconscious....

They hated those words..

And the worst part was that your voice was filled with such venom and such hatred

They couldn't imagine you being that hateful to anyone not even them

But it didn't matter to them any more

Once you wake up, you will finally accept them and love them as much as they love you

Just the only problem is…

That its not going to be the real you that they all fell for and cared for...

So this is it for part 2

So this is it for part 2., im sorry if its short, but if i do make  Part 3. then it will be wayyyyy longer i promise!
Oh and part 5. of the pictures will come out shortly once im done with the tests that are this/next week however you say it!
Thank you for reading and have a nice day/night/evening! ❤️❤️💞💕💗
I love all of you! 🤍🌍🤗✨

Author~chan ♥️☺️ signing out.......