X- No Escape

Requested by:Iamtheunfortunate

Yandere Riddle x reader

Plot: The reader in this oneshot has bin trapped in Twisted wonderland for a long time and in that period of time they got into a relationship with Riddle ,at first the relationship was starting off great but it took a turn because of an event that happened...

Thank you for requesting! I would say this is a slight angst but nothing to sad :) anyways let's start! I hope you all will enjoy the book! ^u^

-------- ♥︎ --------

"You love me right?"
.
.
.
.
.
"Right?"

(Third POV.)

You woke up in your bed, sweaty,cold and tired. These dreams were appearing nonstop
Since you started to date Riddle. Your (h/c) hair was messy from how much you were turning in your sleep.

You sighed as you got up from your bed, putting your feet on the cold floor you got up and stayed still for a moment so that you could get used to the coldness from the floor.
You had dark circles under your eyes since you couldn't get enough of sleep .

You were trapped in Twisted Wonderland for at least half a year, with no trace on how to get back to your world. You ,of course, were upset by this but at least something good happened while you were here.
You started to date Riddle. The short red haired boy that seemed to have anger issues until you appeared in his life.
He confessed to you after a month of being in there world and you accepted his feelings so you started to date.

Walking to the bathroom you took a shower so that you could get ready for school ,which of course you weren't happy about but what could you do?

Getting on your uniform and some what fixing your hair so that it could look decent you took your bag and started to walk to the
heartslabyul dorm so that you could meet up with your boyfriend.
When you got there you saw your bf standing in front of the door taping his foot on the floor,his face contoured in confusion and anger.

Walking up to him you taped his shoulder to get his attention. You were almost the same height as him just a few centimeters shorter.
He turned towards you and smiled slightly.
He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his chest hugging you tightly, it seemed as tho he was scared of something.

You tho didn't want to ask so you just hugged him back your (s/c) hands wrapping around Riddles waist.
You two stayed like that in a comfortable silence until Riddle cleared his throat

"Hey um (y/n)? Could you stop hanging out with Leona?"

"Hm?why?"

"He isn't a good influence on you.."

You stayed silent ,looking at him you smiled slightly and nodded your head

"Ok then , if it makes you happy then ok.."

"Thank you.."

But.... It continued ,he started to ask you to stop hanging out with specific people
Mostly the ones you would hang out the most like Azul , Rook ,Jamil and so on.
He would say that he 'didn't like them' or 'they are trying to ruin our relationship'
as an excuse , so you as his girlfriend
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
you listed to him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.