⛈X-To good to be true

Leona x reader

Type: ⛈- angst
             X- non-Yandere

Plot: Leona broke up with y/n after he realized that he lost feelings for you...

Requested: karmaisgood13
Thank you for requesting! I hope your doing well now  and I also hope that you'll like this oneshot <3

————————————————————————
You and Leona were in a relationship for 8 months, and it was great! You two were inseparable and most importantly happy together, tho you noticed that Leona started to act wired around you....
————————————————————————

(THIRD POV.)

For the past 2 months it was clear to you that something wasn't right, more precisely that something wasn't right with Leona.
Every time you tried to talk to him , ask him to hang out with you or just in general anything that couples would do together he ether ignored you,made up an excuse and left you alone or just got straight up annoyed with you.

Your gut was telling you that something was happening with him that he wasn't telling you, maybe he was having some problems with his friends again tho that thought got proven wrong quickly once you saw them hanging out normally.

So one day when you saw him being alone in the cafeteria you got the chance to pull him aside to an empty classroom to talk.
Since he wasn't going to tell what's wrong, your going to make him talk because you couldn't take him ignoring you anymore.

Standing i front of the door frame n's having your hands crossed in front of your chest you tapped your foot on the floor looking in his eyes with a serious expression.

"Leona drop it, what's wrong"

"Again with this talk nothing-"

"Stop lying to me! For gods sake you have bin ignoring me for the past 2 MONTHS and you think that your 'nOtHInGs WroNg' is going to be enough well guess what Sherlock, it's not, now spit it out!"

He stayed quiet and s he was looking outside of the windows with an uninterested fecal expression which made you even more furious then you should be, taking off your bag that had at least 5 to 6 kg , you throned it a him making him fall on the floor. He sat up and pushed it toward your feet with a furious look as well.

"STOP FUCKING IGNORING ME AND TALL ME WHATS WRONG!"

"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU ANYMORE OK?"

"wait wh-"

"not only do I not love you anymore BUT I STARTED TO FUCKING HATE YOU! the only thing that you were doing for the past two months was BUG ME AND ANNOY ME!"

His face was all you had to see to know that he wasn't lying or playing with you, which he did a lot. Leaning on the wall you rested your head on the wall as you looked at the floor. While Leona was panting from the anger that he felt.

"are you going to say something or just stand there?"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?..."

"..."

"ANSWER ME!"

"BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW AT THE TIME OK? I only figured it out 2 weeks ago"

"And you still didn't tell me?..."

"..."

"FOR FUCKS SAKE LEONA! I was trying so HARD TO HANG OUT WITH YOU AND DO FUCKING SHIT WE USED TO DO even in those TWO WEEKS AND YOU COULD'VE SAVED ME THE TIME....... Why did I even bother to try?....."

"I thought-"

"DON'T FUCKING THINK! Leona it wasn't to early for that SHIT! It's never early for that shit! It would have bin so much EASIER if you have just came up to me, told me you needed to talk in a private place, broke up with me ! AND SAVE ME THE TIME AND FOR YOURSELF FOR THAT MATTER! And now here I am REGRETTING THAT I EVEN TRIED TO HANG OUT WITH YOU!-"

You burst out in tears as you were yelling at him and as he just stared at you, not saying and from the look oh his face not caring ether.

"...... when?"

"When what?"

"When did you figure out that you lost feelings for me?....."

"...... when I was having a conversation with Rook about our relationship..."

"...."

Taking a shaky long breath you were trying to brush your tears tho even if you did your eyes were too puffy from someone not to notice that you cried. Standing up straight while your hands and legs shook slightly ( I'm not sure if this is only me but that happens to me when I cry) you looked at Leona with a best straight face you could give and nodded your head

"O-okey then, I understand...... W-well then I-I-h-hope you will find happiness i-in the future i n-need to go n-now.."

Getting down you took your bag put it over your shoulder and you quickly went out out of the classroom tho before you left you turned towards him and shakily smiled at him while trying to keep your tears in

"I fucking knew it was to good to be true"

And then quickly left, without him following you, tho it was for the better after what just happened back there.

'Fucking dickhead I can't believe I dated a cold hearted bitch..'

Tho when you came to your dormitory ,somehow without anyone seeing you, you went to your bed and quietly cried yourself to sleep while remembering the good times you two had while being together.....

————————————————————————

I finished this chapter! Yay! I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next update <3

Muwah muwah~ love you all! ♡︎

Author-Chan🤍🌍