Chapter 1

Tori's pov

"Vega!" Jade yells.

"Yes Jade? I have to get to math!" I exclaim hopping she would let me leave.

"I don't care. Anyways wanna go Wok star with Andrè and Cat?" She said

"I can't. Big fi- big test soon and I have to study. My mom is going to work late and my dad is on a business trip so I have to take care of Trina. Ok bye" I say trying to get away from her.

Jade's pov

I invited Tori to Wok star with Andrè and Cat but she said no. I'm at music class really not paying any attention because of her. We were gonna watch Shelby Marx fight Juliana Martinez. Every time Shelby fights, Tori has something to do. Is she Shelby? No! Impossible. She is goody goody to fight!

(After school)

Were watching Shelby Marx fight Juliana Martinez. Then I see something weird. Tori's mom and dad in the front row along with Trina so I paused it of course.

Cat: Hey!

André: Why did you do that for?

Jade: Look what I found! *Walks up to the Tv and points to Trina Ms.Vega and Mr.Vega* see that's Tori's parents and Trina!

Andrè: So?

Jade: So she told me her mom is going to work late and her dad is on a business trip so she has to take care of Trina.

Cat: That is weird.

André: Do you think Tori is Shelby?

Cat: ( Playing with her hair and looking down)

Jade: Cat? Do you know something we don't?

Cat: Ok fine! When I told you I stubed my toe yesterday Tori actually dropped books on it hard! But it was on accident!

André:...ok?

Jade: We'll ask her tomorrow.