Chapter 5

Tori's pov

"What's going on?" I ask "Well we have good news and bad news." Beck says. Honestly you think I don't know that? Hurry up! "And?" I ask impatiently. "Well the good news is there alive. The bad news is there both in a coma with a 55% chance of waking up." Beck says. "What!" I yell. "I'm going to change at home and when I come back, I'm not leaving." I say and walk home. I change into this

 I change into this

And head back.

"Damn"  André says. "What?" I ask. "You listen to 2pac?" He asks. "Yeah so?" I ask. "With clean on?" He asks. Tf? Why would I- nevermind. "No why would I do that?" I ask expecting a 'well you are like a major softie' or something. "Well you do that with most songs." He says. "They use curses too much and at the wrong time." I say. "Oh." He says.

(In the bathroom)

I'm in the bathroom listening to Selena Quintana and re doing my makeup cuz I was crying. Then I hear sniffing in a stall. So I knock on it. "Hello? Please come out." I say softly.  "Leave me alone, Tori." Jade says. "Jade? Please come out. Please?" I ask. She steps out of the stall with smeared mascara and red eyes. "Tori this isn't fair it's just-" Jade starts to cry. "It's ok! Shh. Shh. There gonna be ok." I say while hugging her. "2Pac?" Jade asks. "Yeah. Let me help you with your makeup" I say. "Ok." She mumbles.

(5 hours later)

"Bye." I say to them. "See ya, girly" André says. "Bye." Jade says. "Bye girly." Beck says. I raise an eyebrow at him. "See you later" Robbie says.

I walk into the room.

"Ellie, Cat. We need you. Everything is changing. You guys probably can't hear me, but I need to tell you something. First I'm bisexual. I think both of you knew that and didn't say anything and I thank you for that. Next thing you need to know is... my real name is Shelby Victoria Dawn Vegas Marx. Yes I'm Shelby Marx. We need you guys more then ever right now. And even though she doesn't show it, Jade is heartbroken. We all love you guys." I say while holding Cat's hand. As if right on time, her hand starts to twitch and I look at Ellie and her eyes open...

Sorry that it took so long❤