The scandal

Narrator's POV:

You wake up at around 11:00 am with a "buenos días mi amor". "Morning Alex" you replied smiling  while getting up, "I have to stream in about 30 mins, wanna join my stream?" He asks as he puts on his beanie. You wondered for a second then replied "idk, Since it would be the first time I showed up on stream so if the chat notices me then sure" you say will a bit of uncertainty. "Ok mamacita" Alex reply's as he rolls up his green screen.

As Alex is streaming you walk into his room with some water and a bit of snacks, you give him the plate of food slowly so that chat wouldn't notice but that failed when the chat kept saying "who else is there👀" "you finally get a girlfriend? Pog" etc. Alex chuckled as he Motioned you to come closer. You groan but obey you kneel down next to Alex's chair showing your face. "Hello.? My name y/n how are you all?" You see the chat spamming 'good!, You are so pretty!' And things like that Alex continues to play while you watch him.

Once he did his Outro he stoped his stream and lied down a little tired. You snuggled next to him, "want me to make you a sandwich or something?" You ask him. "No thanks.. maybe some chicken nuggets?" He replied, you chuckled "sure baby, ill be right back". Once you enter the car you get a notification but you ignore it and mute your phone as you turn on the car's engine. (Safety first 🤌)

You drive to McDonald's and get Alex some chicken nuggets and a McFlurry for yourself once you arrive home you check your phone to see 99+ notifications from Twitter you decided that you would check that after you gave Alex the nuggets. You lie down next to him and check your phone and you feel your stomach drop as you see that people started the hashtag "#Quackitysuglyduckling" and you see a bunch of people @'ing you in poorly edited pictures of y/f (your face) on a bunch of pictures of Overweight women. You begin shaking because you used to be bullied cause of weight (well at least I was), "baby what's wrong?" Alex asks. You begin to turn the phone to face him, he grabs the phone to see the hashtag he immediately checks HIS phone to see people dm'ing him about you.

"What in the actual fuck."Alex mutters "Who began this?" You ask, "Idk lemme check" he says as he scrolls down looking for the first tweet. You begin trying to calm down but it's no use. Those scars were cut too deep, "why the fuck would people try to do this to.. me." You mutter almost in tears, "I don't know but we'll get through this together" he says as he holds you in his arms. The next day Alex  streams to address the situation and it gets fixed, you walk in on home streaming and you wrap your arms around his chest as you watch him play.

Quackity/Alex's POV:

I feel my girlfriend's warm embrace as she hugs me from behind my chair, but then I remember the scandal and I started to crop out y/n out of my face cam, "just in case" I whispered to y/n. She giggled and kissed me on the cheek then left my room. Once I was done I went to our room and there she was, sleeping. Taking a lil nap, I saw a notification on her phone reminding her that our anniversary was next week. I got terrified, I completely forgot about it. So I went onto my computer and started looking for Disneyworld tickets in Florida. (Unlikely but stfu this is a fanfic 😀)

Then I got a call from Sapnap and Karl. "Hey! How are you Quackity?" Karl asked me "guys can we talk later I am in a bit of deep shit" I replied with uneasiness "we only called to see if you wanted to come with us to Florida, u down?" Sapnap asked me, I was about to decline until I thought,
"wait are YOU guys gunna pay for the visit?"
"Maybe? Why?"
"cause I was thinking maybe I could pay for Disney World tickets and you guys pay for the Florida tickets."
"Ok but why Disney land?"

And after I explained it to them they agreed and then all the tickets were bought and I started packing my and y/n's suit cases.

_________this is the end of this chapter _______

760 words :} and a small reminder NO SMUT. QUACKITY DOESN'T LIKE IT