𝙾𝙽𝙴

"Fae has done it again, being canceled for literally the third time this week." His thick laughter made my insides feel revolted, he must of only been a few years younger then myself. He stood in front of me with his disgusting friends, I just want to get lunch without having to deal with such nonsense.

"She's such a bitch, all she does it clout chase and complain" his friend spoke visibly spitting as the words come out. This is why I don't leave my house unless needed and well I needed to buy lunch. If only they knew the girl standing behind them is the same as the one these dirty idiots speak of and I wonder what would they do if they did.

Finally they've left the store, I don't think I could deal with them more then already and I couldn't imagine doing it if I didn't keep my identity a secret. I've been a faceless streamer for four years now, I blow up about a year and a half ago. Thanks to a scandal between myself and another streamer, which was unjustified and a total over dramatised series of events. It was a he said, she said and well he said a lot while I tried to ignore the drama and it didn't work well for me. I already hated leaving my house but after that incident I chose to stay safe inside normally I order food and other things via online delivery.

I avoid human interaction in real life as much as possible, today sadly my apartment was having its yearly service basically the crummy land lord puts all the check ups and fix ups in one day. Personally I like it like this means less people spread out during the year, but it also means leaving my apartment for a couple hours. All I have to do is keep my head down and not talk to people as much as possible which is a lot easier thanks to technology, like here I have a self check out and it's a life saver.

Now to just go sit at a park and eat it piece, what I didn't think I'd be doing is avoiding my online friend in real life, that's exactly what I did. One of my all time good friends Mr J Schlatt himself had to be walking around with a couple other of people I recognised at the same time I was in town. Luckily he doesn't know but I look like but hey that doesn't help when I accidentally happened to bump into his friend and him not realising who they were at the time.

"Do you mind?" Schlatt's harsh tone quickly cut my thought, I was use to it though this tone came from him a lot but what am I supposed to do. Pretend I'm someone else or speak and be recognised.

They don't call me Fae for no reason, Fae the Fairy is a nickname I was given when I was 16 maybe 17 due to my uniquely soft and calming voice. The fairy part wasn't a compliment, the annoying people who named me that is because I apparently made people want to trust me just to stab them in the back. I've always been treated like this by people due to my cutesy looks and child sounding voice. I thought it be better if I didn't show my face and even used the Name Fae and I was right for a while until that drama.

"I'm sorry..." I mutter out, pulling the sleeves of my hoodie over my hands. I stood at a good height of 5"2 compared to Schlatt's 6"3.

"Wait don't I know you" one of his friends asked, I keep my head down and shake it.

"Leave her be, can't you see your scaring the poor girl" a voice I recognised to be Ted one of Schlatt's friends.

"I need to go" I say quickly running off, I get around the corner as quick as possible. I feel bad I just am not as tough as I seem to be online, the truth is like most other shut ins I have severe social anxiety and I have heaps of different medication for it but the only time I don't feel like my skin is crawl inside out is online.

I finally make it back to my apartment, still holding my salad I bought. The repair lady leaves through my door, nodding at me with a wide smile. I know she's doing it to be kind but it makes me sick, people revolt me. Once inside I locked my door as quick as I could finally being able to take a breath in.