𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

"Yeah, it's getting closer and I still haven't figured out if I'm going or not" I mutter out with my phone on speak as I continue making my grilled cheese sandwiches.

"It's your sister's wedding, as the best big brother knowing sisters will never get married" he laughs out before calming to finish his sentence, "you should go, I know I don't know what she did to you other then you said she was very cruel even for a sibling but you will regret it if you don't one day."

"Dreamy boy that's too deep for me to hear coming from a green blob man but you might be right but when I'm near them I have these urges." i hold my stomach tightly, why am I telling this to him? Only my doctors from years ago know about the things I wanted to do, I just need to forget about it.

"Well do you have a plus one?" He asks, he doesn't even asked what I meant by urges... why does that scare me more then if he didn't?

"Are you asking?" I smirk finally finding a way to get out of my funk.

"Yeah" he states.

"Then yes" I laugh, my food is cooked finally so now I can eat it and mess with Mr Brussel sprout.

"Wait did you think is was asking you or like asking you to take me?" He questions and all I can do is giggle a bit.

"Cute but which is it?" He wheezes a bit.

"Well Mr WasTaken, are you free in two months on the 23rd?" I smile biting down onto my sandwich.

"Well I'll have to check with my calendar but sure when and where" he wheezes.

"Funny enough it's in Florida, they wanted a Disney wedding and she gets want she wants" I laugh out.

"Well that's a great placement, means we can met before the wedding lmao" he wheezes out.

"But I haven't even said I would be going mr dreamy, and I still have to think about if I want to show up with an internet man" I laugh out.

"Why would you want to go to your sisters wedding with a guy you met a couple months ago" he laughs out.

"It's not that, it's I'm not like this in person... when people are around I am not as confident or funny" I mutter out and he laughs a bit, this dick is laughing at me really Imma fight him.

"I'll be extra funny just for you, we won't even have to talk to anyone and then we can leave right after and if anyone talks to you I'll scare them off" his tone is kind and soft, it's nice but why would he do all this for me?

Knock Knock Knock

"Shit, Schlatt's here to pick me up! I'm going to go play with Jambo and I guess meat Conner. I'll call you back later!" I say placing my plate in the sink while walking to the front door.

"Okay, I'll talk to you then. Also think about the idea of taking me as your plus one, anyway bye beautiful" he says before hanging up, I open my door and as soon as Schlatt looks at me he begins to laugh.

"Asshole what you laughing at?" I say crossing my arms, he just reaches out and pokes the top of my head with his index finger.

"Because your short and that smile definitely means you were talking to a boy, what's his name?" He smirks, this kid I will kick him in the leg.

"You realise two things, first I'm older then you and second you aren't my brother or dad. As much as the rest of the dumb outside people think you are" I grumpily announce to my friend and all he does is smile with that dumb face of his, "whatever let's just go to your cat".