𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 ~ 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻

"BACK OFF OR ELSE ILL MURDER YOU" I screech out as Ads takes a big lick of my cheek, god I just wanted to have a chill sims stream and she rocks up at my place since she got the key back from lover boy and what this dumbo did is lick me. She snuck up and licked me like a weirdo, though she is my weirdo.

"NO MY SIM IS PREGGO YOU CANNOT DO IT TO POOR ADS! Especially since we have figured out who her baby daddy is, like what if it's Nicky's or goggles!" She laughs out.

"Chat this is what happens when Narcissist play the sims" I laugh.

"Proudly" we continue to laugh for a bit before going back to our game play.

"Fae let's get our sim selfs married so then they will raise sim Ads's baby together" she hums out.

"I'm sorry but I ain't leaving my sim husband for you, he's a famous youtuber" I brag sarcastically.

"No your just leaving me for Halloween! Chat imagine ditching your best friend on Halloween! I wanted to drag her to this amazing Halloween party but no she has to go out of town" ads rants out, I can't help but let out a small chuckle.

"Ads you know why! It's not like I'm going to hang out with my husband lmao" I laugh.

"I know but Z and I wanted to do the power puff girls with you! You were going to be Bubbles!" She pouts as we continue to play the sims.

"Well we can always through a late Halloween party and do it there!" I smile at her while making my sim hug hers.

"Aw okay! Chat this is what friendship is made of! I have to be the most luckiest humans in the world that my best friend is smart, sweet and taste like chicken" she laughs.

"I do not taste like chicken.... Wait how do you know what I taste like?" I jokingly asked.

"It's a secret that only few will ever know" she laughs out.

"Blahhhhh yucky ew" I laugh.

"Fae I swear to fuck, you need to get ads on antipsychotics" Schlatt screeches out over the phone

"Why cause she sleeps with a plush of you? Or that she owns a slave choker?" I hold back my laughter.

"Neither, I saw a video of her and the Zafar making out. After what they put you through yet her tongue is down his throat" he grunts out.

"Bhahaha jealous much, nah Z was as much a victim as us. Plus they are roommates now so it probs gonna happen a lot more, schlatt you had a chance to test the waters and you turned her down so like you shouldn't get so overwhelmingly controlling." I am kinda done with schlatt and ads whatever this is relationship, they both deserve love and happiness.. that obviously the other cannot give them so why shouldn't they be aloud to kiss whoever they want.

"It isn't like that" he mutters out.

"Dude even if she was your partner or even just a friend, she is allowed to do whatever she wants with her body! From kissing Z to dancing naked to footloose" I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose, almost rolling my eyes into the back of my head.