𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

"Ads I promise I'm better, you've been here for four days now and as you can see I have been getting out of bed, taking my pills, feeding both myself and my babies, cleaning up and I have done anything stupid" I explain.

"Fae you still have messaged Dream or any of our other friends, hell you haven't even touched your phone for a week. Everyone is assuming the personal issue in the cancel squad is you died." She has a worried tone to her words, though I might as well be dead since I've decided to take a break from streaming, YouTube and other social media for a while.

"Let me guess someone is throwing a party" I roll my eyes.

"Of course not, they might treat you like your not human for content but since they all start to think you are dead, it's been surprisingly calm... I don't like it" she shows me her phone.

"Just please tweet out something like I'm alive just dealing with personal issues" she begs

"More coming later.. my arse" I roll my eyes.. "Fine".

 "Fine"

"Done.." I throw my phone onto my bed.

"Now message Dream, he has been worried about you for a week." Ads says, I want her words to be true though at the same time I need them to be a lie, to make it easier.. I don't want these feelings they are not good for anyone.

"It's better if I don't.." I mutter out as I sit down to play with Roky.

"Better for who? You are hurting not talking. He's messaged me everyday all day making sure your okay, I didn't tell him what happened but I've been giving him updates. It isn't better for anyone, you are scared of getting hurt so you think if I don't talk to him then I can't get hurt, what if in four days from now you go on Twitter and Dream announces he has a partner you'd be more hurt" she is 100% pissed at my choice but I won't change it because no matter what I don't want him to know this version of me, the real version of me.. no masks no ego just a little sad lonely girl.

"He is better off without my drama" i say.

"Who are you trying to convince because I've told my point of view on this situation" she crosses her arms, I've never seen Ads like this.