(2) Overblot Jamil x reader pt 2 {worthy of your love}

A/N: This is the second part of Jamil one-shot requested by _4NDY_. I hope you like it!!.

No ones POV:"

"What...?" you asked almost wispering. "Come with me" he said and gently holded your hand. Guiding you though the golden corridors and chambers you both arrived into the treasure bault. "What are we doing here..?" you asked following him close. "You will see" he said in a kind tone. After a few seconds a rustling and the loud sound of a few metalic objects echoed in the room. "There he is" he said looking at the direction where the sound come from. A flying carpet made his way to where both of you stayed. "It's lovely" you exclaimed caresing his softs details. "You... You don't want to go for a ride do you..?" he asked nervously. "We can get out of the palace, see the world..." he trailed. "Is it safe?" you said looking up at him. "Sure, do you trust me?" he extended his hand for you to take. Looking at his hand and moving onto his eyes you smiled. "Yes.." he took your hand and pulled you up into the magic carpet.

The carpet flyed making a few turns and got out by the nearest window. After going out to open air, the magic carpet speeded up and you grabbed Jamil's arm for not to fall off. He blushed at this but hugged you close. Your face was exploding into so many expresions, as many as new experiences. Your eyes looked like they where about to explode, Jamil laughed at your cuteness and direct the carpet to fly through the fluffy clowds. You instantly let go of Jamil's hand and leaned into the border of the carpet to touch a cloud. Jamil panicked at this and held you by the waist preventing you to fall. Going down again you leaned in admiring the view, the shawl Jamil gave you before went flying. You looked back but the piece of fabric wasn't there floating in the wind, looking to Jamil, he held the shawl to you waiting for you to take it. You smiled and he put the shawl over your shoulders and side-hugged you with the look in his eyes like a love struck puppy. The next thing you knew is that the both of you were fliying all arround the world from Greece to the depths of Agraba ending in Asia. You both stopped on the roof of a chinisse temple watching fireworks fly off. You rested your head in Jamil's shoulder and he held you by the waist resting his head on top of yours. Both of you looked at each other slowly leaning in and closing your eyes. You kissed him and he returned the kiss softly as the same time the last firework exploded. In the middle of the kiss he openes his eyes and pulled apart. You slowly opened your eyes with a face of confusion. He looked away and let go of your waist. "We... we should get going back" he said clearly embarrassed and conflicted. "Y-yeah..." you responded softly with a sad voice. Already back in the carpet he took your hand and helped you to get in.

The way back to the palace was, not akward, but silent. You both looked in a different direction. Sadly you sighed as the palace came in view. Stopping next to tge window in your room he helped you get off the carpet. "Good night princess" Jamil wispered to you. "Good night Ja-" When you turned arround he wasn't there anymore. Sighing, you slowly leaned on the wall leting yourself fall to the floor bringing the schawl close to you and pressing your fingers to your lips, where Jamil kissed you. You felt confused, I mean, you find it normal that he didn't liked you. But, it was because of yourself? Because of your aparence? Because of your personality??

He seemed comfortable enough in the carpet with you before. Was it because of the kiss? Maybe you rushed it? Maybe he didn't liked you from the start. You spend the rest of the night questioning your choices and your actions. Jamil meanwhlie...

Jamil's POV:

"My god, my god" I was walking in circles in my room. "I did kiss her" I touched briefly my lips "why I'm so stupid? why I did that?" I punched angrily the wall and seated on the floor in a crouched position. "She probably feels disgusted now. A princess and a servant... I know my family has a certain prestige but still..." I stared blankly at the wall for a while, thinking. "No, I need more" I stood up an clenched my fists "I need more power" Smiling I looked at the palms of my hands 'Yeah, that's the only way a princess and a servant can be together. That the servant became the king' but not yet. I'll wait until that fake of a sultan is weak and I'll take his throne.