DISCLAIMER

This Book Mentions: Death, Suicide, Rape, Physical and Mental abuse

This Book is for mature audiences only and if you do not feel comfortable or feel TRIGGERED reading this book with these mentions then I highly suggest that you don't read the book and try to find something positive to read. 

The Light & The Darkness is a book about medieval life of Queens, Kings, Princess, Princes, Noble Laides, Noble Men, and Children. I do not try to sugarcoat anything in this book about the life for medieval people because in this time many of these things that will happen in this book happened to actual people in the time period.

I will not try to make this book KID-FRIENDLY because this book is not for kids. This book is for mature young adults who are fascinated by history like me. 

This is my warning to people who do not know anything about the time period who just stumble across my book that it will contain all those mentions above and I will not take any of it out just because it is not KID-FRIENDLY.

Here is my warning to all who have started and are reading my book this a historical fiction book about a period in time where life was dangerous and everything was political.

Here below I will leave hotlines for people struggling with mentions below:

Suicide Prevention Hotline & Crisis Counseling:

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255

Crisis text Line - Text HOME to 741741 for free, 24/7 crisis counseling

American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: 1-888-333-AFSP (2377)

Suicide Awareness Vocies of Education: 952-946-7998

Sexual Assault Hotline:

The National Sexual Assault Hotline: 800-656-4673

Physical and Mental Abuse Hotline:

Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-787-3224