The chosen ones

Wendy's POV:
Summer break was finally over and I was starting my second year at Magnolia Middle school.

I have a pretty ordinary life, with a few friends at school.

I was on my way to school, when I all of a sudden saw something shine in the forest next to me. I decided to ignore it since I had to go to school, but maybe if I saw it again after school I would take a look.

I finally arrived at school after a ten minute walk, where I met up with Cheliah.

Nobody's POV:
"Come on, the first lesson is about to start." She dragged Wendy to their first class which was English, where they sat down and waited for their teacher to come.

It was in the middle of the lesson and Wendy wasn't paying attention, instead she was looking out of the window.

All of the sudden, a blue light shot up from the ground and in the air. She slightly jerked up from her seat, but nobody seemed to have noticed the strange beam of light. Now, she was definitely going to check it out.

After five more boring lessons, it was finally time to go home in the afternoon.

Sadly, Cheliah and her didn't go the same way after stepping out of the gates so she went alone to check it out. She finally reached the forest, where the big beam of light shot up into the air.

There, she saw nothing except for a ring on the ground.

Seeing its beauty, she picked it up ands after a few back and forth thoughts, she put the ring on her middle finger

Suddenly, a light blue magic circle appeared under her tea. She tried to move, but couldn't.

"What's happening-"

Lucy's POV:
I was really excited and nervous to start my third year at Magnolia High, but who would have thought that the beginning of this school year would bring so much more.

I was currently in P.E, we were playing dodge ball.

The game was going pretty well do my team until a ball came straight for my face. It left an ugly read spot on my cheek and I was send to the bathroom with Natsu, since he was the one who threw it to clean up since it wasn't anything serious.

While Natsu waited for me outside, I cleaned myself up. In the middle of doing so I, saw this really pretty golden necklace simply laying on one of the sinks.

I decided to put it in my pocket and give it to the front desk after school and went on with my day

My last period was soon over and I started making my way home, when I remembered the necklace. I took it out of my pocket and looked completely dumb founded.

"I seriously forgot." With a big sigh, I put it around my neck, thinking I'd just give it back tomorrow.

But then, a weird Golden circle appeared beneath me and all of a sudden I completely disappeared.

Nobody's POV:
The two girls woke up in an unfamiliar place. It kinda looked like space.

"Where am I?" Only then, did the bluenette acknowledge the presence of the other girl. "Oh, hello." He slightly waved at the blond and received the same greeting.

"What is this?" Lucy asked, before she heard a feminine voice ringing in her head.

"Wendy Marvell and Lucy Heartfilia , you have been chosen to be the protectors of this world."

The girls stopped in their tracks hearing this strange in their minds.

"W-what do you mean?" Wendy hesitated to ask.

"I am saying, that this world needs to be protected from evil and the heavens have chosen you two for this important job." It answered.

"And what if we don't?" Asked Lucy, not sure of what to make about all of this. "Then, this world will be in great danger and in the worst case scenario, Earth will be destroyed." 

"But why us? I'm sure the are other people who could do the job." She tried to reason with the voice.

"One shall not question the decision of the ones who chose. Decline if you would like, but remember that the world depends on you." It replied.

With a small poof, two tiny glass bottles and two equally small knifes appeared in front of the two girls.

They struggled with their choice.

"The life of millions of people lays in our hands."

"The whole world would end without us."

In the end, they gave in. Reaching for the bottles, they slid a cut in their fingers, letting the blood flow into the bottle, only for it to disappear.

"From now on, you two are magical girls belonging to the organization Fairytail. The ring and necklace are you magical items, Magicis. You use them to activate your powers, without them you won't be able to transform. To activate your abilities, you have to say "Magia Activar". Lucy, you have the power of space and Wendy, you have the powers of the sky. You have my deepest appreciation."

And so, their journey as magical girls began...
_________

First chapter of this story I deleted and am writing new again, hope you liked it!
Bye Fluffy's!!!!!