New task up ahead

Nobody's POV:
It has been several weeks and the girls have gone a long way of become better magical girls, but as they were taking steps forward, so did magic itself.

After Wendy's first mission, there were more and more incidents involving the Lacrama globes. To top it all off, the incidents started happening in more popular places, making it harder for the girls to keep themselves a secret. The news got everywhere.

It was on the news, in news papers and people were constantly talking about it. The schools had already closed and the students had to settle for online schooling (lol). But what shocked Lucy and Wendy the most, was the fact that they also had been caught on camera multiple times. Their faces were never shown, but their Silhouettes were seen very clearly on photos and on videos.

It was nerve wrecking hearing their own friends talking about 'The two saviors of Japan'. That's what they're known as.

Although the glory was nice, they had to keep their true identities undercover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Another day of saving the citizens of Japan." Lucy sighed heavily, transforming back into her street clothes. The two girls were in the middle of the city, after fighting a monster that had appeared out of thin air.

"Yeah, but what's with all these Lacrama's? They're getting a lot to handle." Wendy breathed out. "You're right. And keeping our faces hidden from the world is another burden we have to face." The blond responded, also at complete loss.

Apart from the fact that the people were rescued by them, a good chunk had been destroyed in the process. It was sad to see, their city in such a state.

Some days later, our magical girls were done with school for the day. Relaxing for only about fifteen minutes, they noticed a weird pen on their bed.

 Relaxing for only about fifteen minutes, they noticed a weird pen on their bed

Confused, they picked it up and moved it in their hands. The pen left a swirl of light in the air, shocking them both, but before they could even utter a word, they vanished into thin air.

They then appeared in a dark space. Everything was black, but not to the point where you couldn't see anything.

"You have finally arrived."

This voice was definitely familiar. It was the lady once again, but after all this time, her voice was still only in their heads.

"You two have been experiencing more dangerously ranked missions, which you shouldn't be facing at the stage you girls are in. So, you two will be traveling to the world known as Dafair. There, You will travel to the town of Quadima."

An image popped up right in front of them.

"This city belongs to another magical girl, known as 'Alza Khazil'

"This city belongs to another magical girl, known as 'Alza Khazil'."

Another image.

"She won't be the only new acquaintance you will be making, but for now your task is to go find her

"She won't be the only new acquaintance you will be making, but for now your task is to go find her. More information will be coming through soon."

And suddenly, the two found themselves in the town of Quadima...
_____________

I hope you all liked this chapter and I would like to give a big thanks to Brati2 and to the_official_smol you tow have been supporting me alot so I just wanted to say thank you.
Byr Fluffy's!!!