Greenland City

Nobody's POV:
It hasn't even been two days since their first meeting with Alza, when they were asked to search for the next girl. Luckily, they got more a lot more information on her.

Name: Haruko HabichAge: 14Height: 154 cm/5'1Education: HomeschoolingPlanet: TebonaLocation: Greenland CityOrganization: KunekuneMagic: Mother Nature

Name: Haruko Habich
Age: 14
Height: 154 cm/5'1
Education: Homeschooling
Planet: Tebona
Location: Greenland City
Organization: Kunekune
Magic: Mother Nature

She is a rather quiet but cheerful girl. Helping others, is one of her reasons for becoming a magical girl Now back to our story.

After the details were given, they received the same item Alza had. The world teleporter. They were thought how to use it and were then sent to the planet known as Tebona.

The sight they saw when they arrived shortly after, was breath taking. Greenland City laid in the middle of a forest, which had practically grown into the city.

Seeing this beautiful town, her magic made a lot of sense.

Haruko's POV:
It was a fresh morning for my people in town. Alto ugh we are all alone living in the woods, we still belonged to the country Naochi. The people that live here in Greenland City are called Paishi, which means 'Mother Nature' in a different language.

Us folks barely go outside the large forest, as we have all we need. Only the Haishin's go outside to the world outside, to get things like School books or a certain material, we have a hard time making on our own. Although, I go out from time to time for missions, but nobody knows of it.

I live with my little sister and my aunt. Our parents left to go live in the big city's outside, they asked if we were interested in coming with us, but my sister and I declined. We love our live here and the people that live with us, although I am happy that they come visit sometimes. And every time they do, they love talking about the world outside with everyone in town.
The shops they have, fun activities to do and more. I would really like to visit them one day myself, but I would probably never live there.

Today, I had to buy bread from the bakery for the rest of the week and I was now on my way back home, wearing my favourite outfit. (Look in Media)

I bought it a few months back with my pocket money, which I earned from extra work around the house. I had finally gotten back home from my small "trip" when I was almost immediately greeted by my nine year old sister. She has brown hair, green eyes and is very shy, but loveable.

"Big sister! Welcome back!" she hugged my waist, pulling me inside our house

"Big sister! Welcome back!" she hugged my waist, pulling me inside our house. I place the bread on the kitchen counter and greeted my aunt. She also has brown hair green eyes, but her hair hair was long and in a bun.

Getting greeted back, I went to wash my hands before sitting at our dinner table and waited

Getting greeted back, I went to wash my hands before sitting at our dinner table and waited. A bit later my aunt came and placed our breakfast on the table, which consisted of Croissants, blueberries, strawberries and orange juice.

"I'm going out for a while after I'm done studying, if that is okay with you." I said, looking up from my plate. "Of course, go have some fun! You have been working a lot lately." she replied, with a small smile. I thanked her and excused myself from the table, before going up to my room to study.

I usually study about six hours a day, but seeing as I really have been working a lot more lately, I settled for four hours.

I studied Math, biology and science. We don't have school in this small town, so we are teaches by our guardians most of the times and our books of course. But as I'm getting older, I learned how to study myself and only asked my aunt questions occasionally.

Little time skip~

I was finally done with my homework and was now walking through town, when I saw two unfamiliar girls walling around. They seemed to be looking for something or someone. The taller one had blond hair, braun eyes and the other one had dark blue hair, braun eyes and seemed to be around my age.

They seemed to be having some trouble looking around, so I decide to give them a hand.

Nobody's POV:
Haruko started to approach the two girls and asked them what they were looking for, not knowing that she was the person.

The girls almost jumped out of joy when they saw her, but they didn't know what she was like and they didn't want the same thing to happen with her like what happened with Alza, so they politely asked her to come with them.

"Is there some kind of issue?" Haruko curiously asked. "No, not really, but we did come here for you. You are a magical girl, right?" Lucy got straight to the point with her question, not wanting to waist anymore time. The pink haired girls eyes slightly widened at her sudden question. "Um yes, I suppose. Could it be that you two are from another world?" She asked, not quite sure if she could trust them just by that question.

"Yeah, we are earths magical girls." Wendy replied,a bit excitement in her voice. "And what do you need me for?" The fourteen year old asked. "It's not much, I promise. We just need to be able to communicate with you when we need to. Here." Lucy gave her a magical communication device that Alza had given them. "Just say 'Call' and then our names. My name's Lucy and hers is Wendy, by the way." The blond explained.

"Oh okay, thank you. Goodbye." Haruko said, before making her way back home.

Now, there was only one girl left that they had to find...
_____________

After they find the last girl, I will make a chapter on some more information about them.
Bye Fluffy's!