☁︎chapter 5☁︎

'uh yoongi-?'

*yoongi pov*

i closed my mouth. hobi hyung stood there with a confused look on his face.
gulping, i sat my bag down and stared at him.

'uh,,,where are you going with that backpack, its like 4am-?'

CRASH

i screamed again. not the thunder AH. i ran into my hyungs arms and started crying again. my body shook and i felt him gently pat my back.
'm sowwy hyungie, i jus gots too scawed!'
i said, hiccupping and sniffling.

'hey hey its okay yoongi! dont worry about it, its just a bit of thunder! it cant hurt you'
he obviously sounded confused as to why i was speaking like a child, but chose to ignore it and focus on calming me down.

*hoseoks pov*

i rubbed his back and guided him to my room. yoongis eyes where shiny with tears and his face red. if i didnt know he was on the verge of a panic attack id say he looked quite cute-

'hobi?'

i looked up and yoongi was staring back at me, wide eyes.

'yes hun?'

he giggled and pointed to his backpack that i carries in for him. i grabbed it and gave it to him, curious as to why he wanted it.

the small boy zipped it open (with some difficulty) and took out a hoodie. a very familiar hoodie-

'hey is that mine?'

i asked, slightly shocked to see him have it.
he nodded and slipped it over his head, cuddling into the material.
then the boy made grabby hands to me, pouting slightly.
i sat down next to him and he chambered on my lap, flapping his hands about because they were covered by my hoodie.

now that he was settled. what the fuck is going on? for some reason, yoongi, the dark rapper, was acting cute and childish. ill have to turn to google for this one.

i moved the bot off my lap and lay him down on my bed. he instantly closed his eyes and snuggled into the warmth.

i took out my phone and quickly seatched up 'why is my friend acting like a child?'
i scrolled down until i saw an article labelled 'age regression'.

'huh? so this is what yoongi does'

after some research i learnt that agere was when someone regressed to a younger state of mind to cope with stress, trauma and anxiety. that did sound like yoongi. i know hes the type to stress alot- especially with this new comeback.

i sighed, and put my phone away.

if this was what he was doing, it must be dangerous to be alone. how did he manage? i came to the conclusion that i would look after him- kinda as a parent would? i googled it again and found out that i wanted to be his caregiver. ah how cute that sounds! ill ask him tomorrow, when he wakes up we'll have a long conversation about this. im going to make sure he doesnt feel alone. not anymore.

*author note*

gah sorry another short chapter-
i keep forgetting about this book aHaHha-
anyways if anyone who reads this wants to follow me on Instagram, my account is @teeny.tiny.kido :]