Piano girl chapter 4:

Shuichi's pov:

When kaede stopped me and asked for my number,I couldn't help but blush.I pulled my hat down "sure."Then we exchanged phone numbers."Drive save Shuichi!" She said as I walked out and then closed the door.When I got into my car I took my hat off revealing my blushing face.I took a second to calm down and then drove home.

Kaede's Pov:

As soon as I closed the door,I ran into my room and jumped onto my bed and eventually fell asleep.I was utterly exhausted.

The next day,I called Shuichi and asked if he could drive me to school.Luckily,He said yes.After doing my morning routine,I walk outside and wait for Shuichi.Surprisingly,He only took a few minutes to get here.I walked up to the car."Good morning,kaede" Good morning" I say opening the car door and getting inside.The journey,Like yesterday,Was silent,Until one of the songs I play on the Piano was on the radio and I started humming to it.

When we got to school,I saw a guy walking towards us,I had no clue who he was. "Hey,Shuichi!" He said."You ready for this Friday ''Yeah."Then the guy patted him one the back and whispered something into his ear.Immediately after the guy whispered something into his ear,Shuichi's face turned red and he tried to hide it by pulling his hat lower.I wonder who he is.