Those barrier we'll face on

Aima and Zoe come back with two armies following them, one woman and one man.
They take sit with us, and of course seeing us being quite for a 'reason'.

"well seem you two having good time, isn't it? " Aima trying to make the room calmed back. Yes, me and 85 still stare at each other with hating look even we not talking anymore.

"wish you two wont fight when the mission started, now shall we continue" Zoe put a document at the table and look to some paper one it.

Now who is these people? Please not another stupid name of numbers.

"so this is 52 and 40, they are the one who gonna company you and lead you two to that place, and you two are prefered to follow every of their instructions in the mission" said Zoe and another stupid name of numbers.

I raised my hand, want to ask a thing, Zoe nodded me and let me ask.

"why everyone name here is numbers while you two have real name? Is it part of rules to have name of numbers or it just because don't have any idea to give good name-" i can't hold my patient since begin class fight with that 'math teacher'.

All of them quite for a while, untill 52 start to explain. "here kid, i know you are curious but everything happen have reasons, and you'll find out later, for now we need to focus on what we gonna face on"

Still, it not full fill nor answering my question, oh well.

"Bruh, told you it is not an urgent for you to know-" 85 satisfied with 52 answer, seem seeing me mad not enough for him.

"You can ask 52 and 40 later to explain, but well, now we need to put focus on what all of you gonna face" Zoe continued and Aima nodded her.

"can you see from that window? The things like barrier outside there" Aima point the window and make us looked to that window.

"those are the barrier between a different place with our normal world,  don't worry that barried wont harm you, but inside of it we can't say it possible as safe as the barrier" Aima looked on me then 85.

"but that other place looks just fine"
i looked back to Aima.

"as 52 said you'll gonna know what gonna happen, those barrier being more huge day by day and we need to stop it" Aima face turned being focus.

"all things turned different inside that barrier, and it may can changes all population in earth if we just let it be" Zoe took 3 picture at table.

Those pictures show us how that place look like, the trees,  plants and some kind of animals that turned abnormal.

"from here it looks just fine, but if we didn't stop it, all place in this world could be changed like in this pictures, and it might gonna be hard for human to leave in new habitats that could be more wild" Zoe look more worried.

They must be joking right? It can't just trust this sucb issue,  i mean they might just edit the picture. No no no, this is must be just prank.

"is this real? " let me makesure.

Aima and Zoe looked to each other. 52 just quite somehow.

"it is- if you don't believe it, lucky for you because you gonna find out is it true or not with your own eyes with us" the one anawer now is 40 with his cold face.

I looked back to that window, i still not believe on them, changed??  Maybe it just fortune they founded those things in abnormal... Maybe.

This is way can't be believed for once easily, i wont trusting a single lie, including this kind of lowkey jokes.

"there was many people in this world,why should me? I don't even remember anything" better i put blame on myself, this can make me insane instead.

Zoe just smile, "kid, i know your head full of question, and we can't answer it all, you need to find some answer by your own till you know why"

Another unanswered questiom, hmm..

"The right enticement attracts the prey which the hunter is looking for, now stop asking, we need to get ready-" 40 adding argument to answering me, so now he compare me as a bait.

I still can't believe what they talk about, but they keep try make me accept to be included. Fine then, only following these peoples right? That wasn't be too hard, just walk there take a look for view days and got nothing weird in it, then go back with empty hand, lmao.