The enticements

"her parents want us to keep her not including her to that dangerous place" said one people out there.

My head having little headache and i just wake up in a room- Wait... Since when i'm here?

"who cares? now she live alone, it will be easy for our last plan too if they bring more enticements" said the other.

"how about they not make it like all teams of armies before?" said the first people.

"i don't know but i have almost 100% sure this one will make it"

"you always said that"

" well who knows.. "

Serious, what are they talking about?
I try to remember what just happend before this, but it just made my head more hurt.

"shhh.. Slow your voice, you make her wake up! " said the first people again.

"oh my- did i? " the second people quick slowdown.

I... I don't remember anything, my mind just blank, who am i? Why i'm here? Live alone? You mean i'm an orphan now or what? Where my parents?

I think of it hard but end up nothing i got. The doors open, and there was two people wearing labs uniform who already stand by before i waked up.

"hello~ so you're awake now" said the first people who use glasses with smile in her face.

"of course she awake, if not i already ask guard to prepare her graveyard-"
And the second people, who seem not interested as much as the first one.

"take back your words, Zoe. Not good talk about that"

"what? Okay, nevermind.. "

Aaa- So what happend here again? I keep confused.

"if you still can walk then follow us, we need to tell you many things to explain-" said zoe (if i'm not wrong hearing her or his name? ).

I get up from bed, and follow this two peoples, many question non-stop hitting my head, make it more heavier and hurt.

"who are you? " finally i brave to ask.

They stopped for awhile, look at me.

"ahh right.. This Zoe and i'm Aima, if there is any question you wanna ask, you can ask when we arrive in the place we go now" answer Aima.

They continue leading me, Aima and Zoe. So what is my name then? Wow,
I forgot my own name, hahah seriously-

I just follow them like baby ducks following their mother, try hard to remember again who am i, where did last time i am in or on, and anything about myself first.

"well we arrived" Zoe open one door and let us go inside.

I looked around.. This place must be their work place.

Aima let me sit on one chair, and they sit on other edge of table.

"so can i ask now? " ask me again who really wanna get out of this confusion.

"i'll tell you anything but first let's knowing who you are now" answer Zoe while he(?) took some papers on the table.

'well that was what i wanna ask-'
I just throw a breathe and waiting any explaination from them.

"we gonna call you with 15, your status now is an enticement and we will including you to the mission with others"

Heard that explaination make me more confused, 'thanks zoe you are not helping' my mumble that doesn't allowed to exist-

"oh come one, Zoe. Just tell her name and more, i'm sure it was the thing she really want to know" finally Aima catch my mind think.

This make me little excited, like yeay finally i know my name, (i don't why this sounds stupid but that is the important things i really need to know)

"fine.. Your name is Sam, and your gender is female" answer zoe.

"uhh thanks, but i'm not that amnesia till i forgot what gender am I- "
I just.. -smile- to Zoe, please i'm not that stupid.

Aima just laughed indeed, Zoe smirking naughtily to me like he(?) was talking to a kid and not in patient.

Okay this is out of context, but after that they explain me everything.