🌿author and theory🌿

Greetings dear readers !!
.
I hope you enjoy reading story i made and i'll makesure make it fast update so you wont wait for to long 💛💛 So i wanna tell one two words before you go to the next chapter 😊
.
Ouh, reminder for you, you can skip this theory part if you want. There will be some theory parts too that will explain some things that didn't clear in the story chapter.
.
Also theory part might be containing any spoilers, but don't worry i will attend if a theory is a spoiler too.
.
.
.
THEORY 1
First, let's knowing what the meaning of those number of name characters has, last number is used for their status.

We can devide it into 8 groups of status:

0 , 1 : team explore leaders (armies)
2 , 3 : biologist or scientist
(on team, armies)
4 : biologist or scientist (stayed)
5 : enticements
6 : cicerones and armies
7 , 8 : Guard liner (armies)

Example

52 , her last number is 2 which means she is a biologist or scientist who might included to the team.

85, last number is 5, as we know at first zoe introduce, his status is enticement.
.
.
.
THEORY 2
Next one is "where is actually 15 now?"
It is simple, she just waked up in a room and saw Aima and Zoe wearing labs uniform.

So we could say she was in a laboratory that have a project to search cause of a strange place near by it.

What do you mean by near by?
As when the team gether then Aima point the barrier outside, and they can see it. If its very far from the laboratory, Aima and Zoe would rather give them simulation.
.
.
.
THEORY 3 (spoiler alert)
An the last theory from this section is "Where the laboratory get enticements from? And do every enticement forgot their past? "

Honest, i kinda struggle to find reason why but finally i can make it clear in this theory.

Enticement is not part of the armies, it might be the people who actually lived inside the barrier before the barrier appeared and their place are 'destroyed'.

They go out from that place and searching help, then the nation decide make a laboratory and the laboratory used keep them who survive and do research there.

To avoid any traumatized, the labs departement decide to erase their memory, but they not erase it permanently and they could remember some slowly.

As long going, the laboratory departement find one problem which is they can't just send many army of the nation being wasted, so from here those survivor are used and now they called as 'enticement'or 'bait'.

From some of those survivors, they are might already affected but not showing any changes in their body (still look like normal human). From this reason too the laboratory decide to not keep them for long since afraid they might be abnormal and it will be hard for the laboratory to handle.
.
.
.
.
So what you guys think for the theory? I hope this can help you to understand how the story goes and make scenes.

If there is anything you still confuse on, leave comment, and feel free to vote on.

i am really sorry if there is any mistake in grammar or maybe uncleared scene and explanation.

Have a nice day everyone💛💛💛