The set up

Sarada Pov:
It was the next morning and, me, chocho, and Mitsuki all rushed to the gym to see who made the cheerleading squad before we met up for breakfast, when i looked at the list i saw all three of our names, we all got so happy and happily made our way to the food stalls outside. BOLTTTT GUESS WHATT i said loudly " what is it princess?" He asked me. I MADE THE SQUAD AND SO DID CHOCHO AND MITSUKI!! I said getting excited. " REALLY?? THATS GREAT" bolt said matching my energy, he picked me up kissing me. " okay calm down" shikadai said being snobby. " yeah whats the big deal " andy said sitting next to inojin. I rolled my eyes and sat in bolts lap and kissed him, i looked to the side and saw andy sweating and getting mad she couldn't stand the fact i was the one kissing boruto like i was, boruto caught on and gripped my waist as we kept going, we eventually heard a chair move and it was andy getting up walking away. " hey babe wait up what's wrong "? Inojin said running after her. " what the hell is going on?" Shikadai asked us. Well as you see, once andy saw boruto and found out i was his girlfriend she got pissy about it and even though she is with inojin now, she has eyes for bolt, usually the both of us wouldn't kiss like that in public, but we knew it would make her mad!, we also have a plan to prove a point to inojin that she's just a thirsty ass bitch, i said to shikadai. So you want in? I asked him. " sure why not i felt a off vibe from her anyways, because she's obviously not a himawari and i think he's trying to force himself to be done with her" shikadai said. Alright then we'll set it up after school today, me and chocho are going to leave our dorm today to go to the gym for cheerleading, I'm setting up my old iphone camera and my old apple watch to see the feed, bolt will be in the room waiting on me and when andy comes in im quite sure she'll try to make her move, I'll be recording the whole time, and im going to catch her! And if she tries anything sexual or anything im coming back and I'll most definitely catch her! Good plan? I asked them. They all agreed, and we all went to our first block. It was social studies and we all had a test in there, so we had to be on time. We all walked into the classroom and noticed inojin was late, he eventually came and the bell rung. Mr Hatake allowed us to study for the first 30 mins and then the last 30 mins of class we had to take the test, me and bolt did the flash card method to help us remember key points of the test and we eventually got everything right, so the 30 mins passed and all got our tests, i flew through it in no time and was finished before the time was up, and so was bolt, we both put our heads down and smiled at one another before dozing off. Time was up and we heard the bell ring we woke up and moved to our next class. Time passed and it was eventually the end of the day. I ran to our room and set up my old phone camera and hid it so she couldn't see i made sure the camera was lined up well so i could see it from my watch, me and chocho laid our things down and we walked out, bolt stayed until andy came, when he gave me the signal i would start recording!
Boruto Pov:
I sat in Sarada's room waiting for andy to come in, I couldn't wait to bust her to prove to inojin she was nothing like my little sister, i heard the door open and it was andy. " oh hey boruto why are you here?" I signaled to the camera and saw it started recording. " hey I'm waiting for Sarada to get back she ran to the gym to give her information about cheerleading" i told her " so Sarada isn't coming for a while?" She asked me . " well i dont know about a while but she should be back pretty soon" i told her. " well boruto I can't believe you would be with someone like Sarada i mean yeah she's pretty, smart, and has a nice petite shape but what about me huh? A girl with personality! A hour glass figure and can please you in many ways huh?" Andy said seductively. I mean Sarada has a beautiful personality and i love her for her not just her body, she's my princess for a reason. Andy sat closer to me and said " why have princess when you can have a queen?!" She said getting closer to my lips, i moved away then the door shot open, it was sarada and chocho. " well well what do we have here?" Chocho said . " listen boruto came onto me he was about to kiss me until i moved away and he knows i love inojin." She said lying. " huh isn't that interesting because right here on this video it shows you trying to seduce my boyfriend!" Sarada shouted " what video???" Andy said nervously, "the one we got of you cheating on inojin, he may be a little idiot for moving on too fast but bolt is one of his bestfriends and for his so called girlfriend to throw herself onto him is just cruel and wrong, we're going to go show this to him come on bolt" Sarada said to me and andy. I quickly got up and told andy she should just pack her things. We made it to inojin and showed him the video he couldn't believe his eyes, " wow she really threw herself onto boruto even after he said he didn't want her at all...that bitch no wonder she stormed off mad when she saw you two kissing" inojin said madly, he got up and we followed. He walked to the girls dorm and when he saw her, he went off on her!, she was trying to justify her actions but he wasn't hearing it, she hit him and he got so mad I thought he was going to fight her " you bitch why did you??" Inojin said, he punched the wall and walked out. I looked at Sarada and started giggling next thing i knew Sarada was standing infront of andy. " listen here if you ever try to pull some sneaky shit like that again.. you're mines " Sarada said to her. " it won't happen again because im going back to school in the village you guys are ass holes !!!" Andy screamed as she ran out crying. So we're the assholes but she tried to literally seduce me after it was known i have a girlfriend who im happy with! She's weird! She can leave all she wants! I said proudly. Chocho left the dorm again and went to grab some food, we told her we would meet up with her in a bit, it was just me and sarada alone in the room. I grabbed her waist and started kissing her neck and all on her, she let out the softest moan, so i knew it was turning her on, she pulled me on top of her on her bed and we started making out, eventually we started stripping one another and we almost had sex but since the door wasn't locked we didn't risk it, we stopped and when we looked up, andy had a phone and was recording us, Sarada had been in a bra and grabbed a blanket to cover up and i was shirtless. " hm so you two thought you could record me?? And you're about to have sex in here, when those rules are strict?? Ha im uploading this!" She said . " first of all we recorded you trying to make you move on boruto you're literally recording two underage kids half naked if you post that even though you're 15 it will be labeled and child pornography and you'll be sent to a juvenile delinquent center! " Sarada said . " how when you're both 18 and seniors?" She said. We both laughed and called her stupid. You fool we're only 17 and we're juniors we just turned 17 this year! I said. Sarada went up and grabbed her phone and deleted the video from her camera roll and her recently deleted. " we're going to inform the dean we'll be switching to a 2 bed bedroom " Sarada said putting her shirt on, i got up and walked Sarada to the office leaving andy there mad as hell. She had been set up, caught and abandoned, as she should have been.