Graduation

Sarada pov:
When i woke up i ran straight to Sayuri's room to check on her, i kneeled down and felt her forehead and noticed her fever had went down, she woke up from my touch and grabbed my hand smiling, she was such a bright baby. I got her up and we both went downstairs, she of course crawled down and i put her in her high chair. As i looked for some food to make her, i read each ingredient over and over in each food I picked because i was terrified of the fact that it might have had peanut based products. I found some food for her and made it for her. As she ate i saw bolt come downstairs and Sayuri saying " papa papa" smiling. Good morning boruto, i said as i poured orange juice in Sayuri's cup. " hey princess and babygirl" he said yawning. " i see she's feeling better" he said looking at her. Yes, she's feeling much better, we just have to be careful from now on, i said sitting her cup down. Sayuri had finished eating and i put her down and she went to go play. Mama and papa came downstairs and grabbed the coffee i prepared for them. " good to see she's doing good, i felt horrible" mama said. Listen mom, you had no way of knowing, even I didn't know she had that allergy dont beat yourself up, when she started showing symptoms you immediately did what you could to save her and I'm grateful for that, i said as i hugged my mama. " aww Sarada" she said as she hugged me back. Well me and boruto have to head to the school to pick up our caps and gowns for next week, i said to my mom and dad. " okay be safe" my dad said. Me and boruto grabbed some bagels and cups of orange juice then left out the door. As we drove up to the school bolt put his hand on my thigh and gripped it tightly. " Sarada" boruto said. Yes? I asked with a curious look. " I've decided I'm attending college in konoha to play ball i recieved a full ride and thats to be closer to you and Sayuri" he said. I kissed his cheek because thats where i planned to attend at first but decided i do two years of online courses to get a degree and get a job that way. " so what are you going to say for your valedictorian speech?" Boruto said. You'll see bolt, i said smiling. Yes i am valedictorian of konoha high, although i was in online for all of senior year and most of junior year i still maintained my gpa and stayed at the top, boruto was number 6 of our class and shikadai was number 3 a girl named alisa was salutatorian. 3 hrs had passed and we made it to the school. The caps and gowns were being passed out in the gym as all us seniors were gathered in there. When we walked in we sat with all our friends, even amber was there. " hey you two" Mitsuki said . We spoke and sat down. " okay seniors, congratulations on finishing strong, we are here to rehearse for graduation and to pass out caps and gowns, we want the top 10 to come down first, and receive their gold sashes and caps and gowns" the dean said. Me and the whole top 10 walked down and grabbed our gowns. "Okay you 10 take your seats there" he said pointing to the seats that were offset from the others. Eventually he went alphabetically down the line as everyone grabbed their caps and gowns. Rehearsal was over and me and everyone went to the food court outside to grab a bite. " you guys excited for graduation?" Inojin said. " i am my mom and dad are taking me to my favorite buffet afterwards" chocho said. " so plans afterwards?" Shikadai said. " im going to school in konoha for basketball" bolt said. I'm doing online college to be home with Sayuri while bolt is away. " wait why don't you get hinata to babysit" inojin said. Well me and bolt are moving into our own house soon. I said smiling. " AWWWWWW YOU GUYS ARE?????" Chocho and amber said at the same time. I blushed and said yes because it was around that time. We plan on staying in konoha to raise Sayuri together and keep her close to our parents as well. I said to everyone. " we have to throw a house warming party guys" chocho said. I giggled and agreed.
Graduation day
Boruto pov:
It was graduation day. The graduation was being held at the Konoha stadium and since Sarada was getting dropped off by her parents I didn't have to drive to get her. Mom,Dad, and himawari were all dressed up and Sayuri was with Sakura and sasuke. We all left and headed towards the venue. When i got there the whole stadium was packed to the T. As my family found their way to Sarada's family and their seats i found my way to the class. I saw Mrs Yui, Mrs Anko, and Mr hatake even my coach Mr Gui, and more teachers dressed up. I noticed Sarada and saw she had her make up did and so did all the other girls. I hugged Sarada and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I noticed sumire and her gang and how they stared daggers at us. " okay graduates line up please its time" the dean said. We all got in line formation and we all walked to the stage. The top 10
Sat on the stage as the others sat on the floor. " okay thank you everyone for showing up to help celebrate the graduation of konoha high seniors it has been a great ride and its now time to let them spread their wings and fly, so if you may hold your applause until the end of the ceremony and listen as our valedictorian comes up to give their speech" the dean said. Sarada stood up, and walked to the podium and when she did, i heard aunt sakura from miles away. " THATS MY GIRL" " MY BABY" she screamed i giggled and saw Sarada blushing. " first I would like to thank everyone for coming, my mother, my father, and many others. Highschool all together has been a difficult ride, there were times when I thought I couldn't do it anymore that there were to many obstacles and big distractions infront of me stopping me from getting to my goal, but i pushed through i had friends that had my back through thick and thin, friends who became foes but all of it did nothing but push me to become a better me, I worked hard to be where i am today. My name is Sarada Uchiha, i am the valedictorian of konoha high, graduating with a 4.9 gpa and the top of my class. I will take my studies further to enroll in online college and get my degree, thank you all and I appreciate it." She said walking away from the podium. The whole crowd stood and applauded Sarada as she sat down. Time passed and the diplomas were handed out. Everyone recievied their diplomas and we all gathered after the ceremony. Me and sarada met up with our families and we held Sayuri as we took pictures. After everything we all went to a fancy restaurant and dined together as one big family. " so you two what's next?" Dad asked me. We find our own spot, college, marry, and raise Sayuri and watch her story unfold .

The end.

I am making a part 2 😌:)