Creation Of The Ruby

After the Long Chase . . . Nicko and I was Been Cornered at a Cliff End, Beside the Sea Shore . . .

That If Ever We Plan to Dive into The Sea, Surely We Will Die on the Sharp Rocks, Waiting For Us, On Our Long Fall . . .

Out of the Troops, Who had Followed Us, Came Out King Agamemnon, Greeting Nicko's Arrival . . .

King Agamemnon: Ahhh . . . Argos ? Been Excited to See You, Ones Again . . .

Nicko: You Traitor ! You've Promised to Spare Dardanllia, To the Fall of Troy . . .

King Agamemnon: Ah,ah,ah. I was Not Finish, I will Spare the City of Dardanllia, Before the Fall of Troy . . .

Nicko: You Monster ! . . .

King Agamemnon: You Are the Monter !

Catherine: Nicko ? What Are You Two ? Are Talking About ?

Nicko: My Lady ? . . .

King Agamemnon: Catherine ? Don't Prefer to Stay By His Side, His a Demon !

Catherine: What ? . . .

Nicko: Let Me Explain, My Lady . . .

King Agamemnon: A Sorcerer Who had Lived for Over 500 Years . . .

Catherine: No Wonder ? You've Never Age, As I Grow Old, Nicko ?

Nicko Hold My Hand Tight and Said . . .

Nicko: Everything What the King had Said it is All True, But I Also Swore to You My Lady, And to the River of Styx that . . .

" I have Change, On the First Day, I Have Saw You " . . .

I was Touch of What Nicko had Said, And Hold His Face, Saying . . .

Catherine: If this is Going to Be, The Last Day, We are Going to Be Together, Then I Am Happy to Die at Your Side, Nicko . . .

We then Agreed to Settled Our Last Breath, With a Kiss, A Passionate Kiss, That is Worth Ending Life With the One that You Loved . . .

Nicko then Hold Me in the Shoulders, Shaking Me, Telling Me Everything, Will Be Alright . . .

Nicko: Stay Here, My Lady, I Can Fight Him . . .

Nicko had Challenge King Agamemnon in a Duel, King Agamemnon Agreed to His Challenge But Nicko has to Fight with Out a Sword . . .

Catherine: That is Not Fair !

Nicko Accepted His Request and Fought King Agamemnon.

Nicko was Critically Wounded By King Agamemnon's Swing of His Sword . . .

King Agamemnon: Blood ? Guess Your Not Invulnerable Any More, Ae Argos ?

King Agamemnon Continue Slashing His Sword on Nicko, I've Begged to King Agamemnon for Him, to Stop, But He Would Not Listen . . .

Catherine: Stop ! Please, Nicko ? . . .

As King Agamemnon is About to Give His Final Blow on Nicko, A Burst of Flame Swirl Around Us . . .

King Agamemnon: Come On ! Show Yourself, Coward ! And Save Your Favorite Descendant, Argos ! . . .

Hestia: His Name is Nicko ! . . .

As the Great Berserk Fire Starts to Narrow In Size, I Run Up, Close to Nicko's Body, Grabbing His Hand, And Hugging Him, For this Might have Be the Last Day We Are Going to See, And Be With Each Other . . .

I Stayed Closed to Nicko, Hugging Him Tighter in My Arms, Closing My Eyes, And Waiting for the End of Our Lives . . .

Hestia: Princess Catherine, Do Not Be Afraid I am Not Here to Hurt You, Instead, I am Here to Help You . . .