Feeling uneasy and decisions

2-year-old Ae Cha...

I was sitting comfortably sofa of the villa chilling and helping my dad with his so-called homework but I figured it was his opening a new school called Ye Ran Highschool. Once everything was done, I told him with the remote control in my hand, "Daddy can we both watch a movie on the TV, please and I want to drink some warm milk, please?" 

"Of course, sweetie," said my dad as he walked towards the kitchen I did not want to be alone so, as I began to walk to him I started feeling dizzy. I then, noticed my vision was getting blurry and I said, "Dad I don't feel so..." 

And then, I blacked out dropping the remote to the floor and the last thing I see was dad dropping everything as he ran straight towards me. 

Frankenstein's POV:

"Of course, sweetie," I said to her as I walked to the kitchen to get everything we needed I then, heard her saying, in a whisper, "Dad I don't feel so..." and then, I heard a thud and as I was turning around I saw Ae Cha collapse to the ground. I immediately dropped everything I was doing and ran to her collapsed body and wrapped my arms around her as I checked on her pulse, 'Her pulse is getting weak' I thought as I then, checked on her forehead and as I suspected 'She is running a fever and it's getting hotter by the minute.'  

I immediately took her to my laboratory and said, "Computer, scan her condition now!" and then, I waited impatiently I checked on the results and realized that time might come a little fast for Ae Cha but I will make sure she enjoys life the best of my ability. But I really hope that I don't have to wait and see what happens because I will create a cure for her no matter the cost.  

It's been an hour since she collapsed, I couldn't help but feel insecure about the results but I have made a decision. I wanted her to go to elementary school but it seems that I will need to ask her when she wakes up. And then, by the corner of my eye, I saw my angel blinking a bit getting used to the brightness of the room and wrapped my arms around her small body while saying tears coming down from my eyes, 

"Ae Cha you're alright. I was so worried I thought you weren't going to wake up but I have made a decision." 

Ae Cha's POV:  

It was dark and scary but also warm I don't understand am I still alive or...dead? 'No, I won't go yet I wanna stay with daddy until I finally grow up and join my daddy to become successful just like him besides I cannot bear to see daddy so sad and hurt' so I woke up and the first thing I see is brightness coming from daddy's scanners that had small lights shinning a bit to much and the next thing I knew is daddy was wrapping his arms around me carefully than most of our hugs or cuddles, as he kept saying,

"Ae Cha you're alright. I was so worried I thought you weren't going to wake up but I have made a decision." 

I stared at him with curious eyes and I placed my right palm on the side of his face and asked, "What decision daddy?"

He took a deep breath and said, "You won't be able to go to school like normal kids since you are sick and I will make sure you are safe and able to stay alive for a long time by my side. And I will do everything in my power to find you a cure to your illness when I can, besides..." 

"What is it, daddy? Are you telling me that I could be homeschooled by you here and once you have found a cure for my illness you can finally let me come to real-life school right?" I asked daddy along with my assumptions. He smiled sadly at me, "I'm afraid so my dear, I really wanted you to experience it but I think will both have to wait for that but I agree you will be homeschooled by me from now on alright?" 

I nodded with my sweetest smile.🥰 

I hope you have enjoyed it play the music. 

Fairchild out~