Chapter 1: I'm Back

I dazely sat,wait what??!

My sleepy eyes instantly widened,I jumped in my bed in surprise.

I look at the surrounding then finally I look at myself.

Fvck Im back!

I hurriedly went on the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror.

I touched my face,it's still young and have no scars,its still handsome!

I touch every part of my face,checking it thoroughly.

"fvck,Im so handsome!"I exclaimed

After appreciating my face,I look at my phone and saw the date, my eyebrows furrowed.

April 2021

I can't believe it...I'm back in highschool! Fvck,my feelings were mixed, surprised, excite and joy.

I'm back when I didn't met my rival yet!

Maybe God really loves me afterall!

*knock knock!*

"Shin! what time is it now,you're late!"Someone yelled outside my door

It's my brother!

I hurriedly opened the door,and I can't hide my excitement.

He look at me wierdly.

"Brother!"I jump on him and hug him

"What the fu-!?"but before he pushed me I jumped back again, went back to my room and slammed shut the door infront of his face

Even though I miss him,his face was still annoying as ever:)

I hurriedly take a bath and familiarly put on my uniform. I excitedly jump on my every step.

I went on kitchen and saw my mom. I hugged and kissed her on her cheek causing her eyes to widened in shock.

"Mom,you're so beautiful today"I said causing her mouth to hanged open

I didn't mind it as I taked my sit and eat my breakfast slowly,as I savour every bite. Well I missed my mom's cooking.

"Mom,I'm going,love you"Then I wave at her but she is still frozen on her position

Hehe,now that I'm back of course I already realized my past mistakes.

I realize how much my family loves me even when I'm at my worst state,they are still there to support me but because of me everything is ruin.

My mood became sour when I remember it again. Im so stupid back then,I shouldn't be impulsive,I shouldn't fought with that guy.

I am the cause of my family's downfall,In the end I regretted it so much.

Now that Im back the first thing I should do is AVOID.THAT.FVCKING.HIRO

I'll avoid that fvcker no matter what happens,not just him but also the other big figures I've offended.

I should improve my skills in business,cause I want to help my brother in managing the company in the future. I don't wanna be that useless young master in the past anymore.

The car stops in front of the school gate. Today was my first day on this school so they didnt know my past attutude.

I can still have a fresh start,I will be an ideal student, kind, smart and caring plus Im handsome.

I can be one of those school grasses hehe.

Thinking of those,I slowly walk inside with a small smile hanging on my face,making me a gentle type of student.

Of course I practiced this on the mirror several times before I go.

The students,specially the girls stops and stare for a while so I smiled at them generously.

Before I walk away I still heard their squeals.

Ah. I miss this kind of attention.

Now,base on my memory I should be in class 3-B and I shouldn't worry seeing Hiro cause he was in class 3-A before.

I entered the classroom and all their gaze was on me. I didn't mind it as I calmly walk and choose a seat near the windows.

Well in the anime all the protagonists choosed to sit near the windows hehe.

"U-um may I sit here?"I raised my face to see a cute looking girl asking,

she was petite and shy,I smiled slightly causing her to blushed.

"Sure,I don't mind"and with that,she sat besides me and I still heard the squeals of her friends trying to cheer her up

All students stopped chatting when the teacher entered.

Because it's still the first day of class,we should introduce ourselves one by one.

The teacher stopped when there's knock on the door,she went there to talk
and when she came back there's a student behind her.

Everything seems to slowmo when I saw that student's face.

I frowned,isn't this that fvcker's face.

What the fvck!?

Why is he here!?

The teacher urged him to introduce his self since he was in front.

"Akihiro Echizen,17 years old"

His cold voice rang throughout the classroom causing the others to stop breathing for awhile and also sent shivered on my spine.

Phew,why does it sounds colder than usual?or maybe it's been this way before?

Yeah,maybe because I got used to his older version's voice that I forgot the younger one.

I sigh in annoyance when I remember it again,I just realize no matter how great you are there will be aways one person who is above and greater than you.

When he finished introducing,his eyes wanders.

And it stops on me...

I became stiff when his eyes stayed longer.

tf are you looking at!?You want me to poke your eyes!?

I felt relieve when he finally averted his gaze.

"You can sit at the vacant in the back"The teacher said that made my back sweat

fvck

Isn't that just behind me!?

---