The Confession

Hawks now had to tell everything he felt for Touy for all these stupid years he didn't!

     ,,Well..ummm....." *sigh* ,,I have liked you for years..and...i wanted to tell you that day how i really felt...how you always make me feel like i will fall any second you are near me, that..you were there when i had these bad dreams, you were the only friend i had because everybody else...said that i was weird and it was because of my father..., how you make me feel like nobody else...like im someone else whenever i was whit you, you made me blush and you didn't even realize, i always coverd the blush or whenever i gave you a compliment after i go to the bathroom and try not to freak out!...I always wanted to be by your side and...to look at those ocean blue eyes...not looking away for a second! To...k-kiss these lips...I dreamed...that we both holding echother hand...a-and..going on little night walks, picnic, go to the park and be whit togeter forever...I was head over heals in love whit you! I wanted us..to be unseprable.......But when i heard that you died....i broke down in tears...i wanted to say these words..to you....You have no idea how much i cryed...that i cryed myself to sleep at night, when i had these dreams...y-you weren't there...whit me..to hug me....I wanted to say these words....I love you, Touya!...."

Dabi stood there..like an idiot! Hawks...said all these things..right in front of him...he finaly said these words....: I love you, Touya!....He wanted to hear those words from such a long time! And he finaly heard them!

     ,,...A-and you sufferd....because you thought i died.....i-i made you-!..Do you know...that every single night i dream of you and wanted to be whit you...."

     ,,....Can i ask you something?.."

    ,,Anything!"

    ,,...C-can i hear the words....that i said to you?.."

    ,,Oh? I love you? Is that what you wanna hear? You will hear it!"

Hawks was happy that he finaly got it out of his chest! That he could be...free of all the stuff that were keeping him closed like in a cage...

Dabi grabs gently Hawks by th waist and whispers in his ear..

    ,,I love you, Kiego and always will.."

After these words Hawks blushed! It was like dream for him! But a dream come true! He felt..happy, glad that Touya fells the same!

Dabi went in for another kiss but this time more...romantically.

    ,,Mh~"  Hawks kissed back. He liked it.

    ,,Mmh~" Dabi was enjoying it too.

Dabi's tonge wanted to enter Hawks's mouth.He gave a sign and at first Hawks didn't want but he gave in. Dabi's touge entered Hawks's mouth and Hawks immediatley became a little mess.

   ,,A-ah~" A muffled moan came out of Hawks. He went red!

After 2 minutes of kissing they finaly stopped.

Both of them stood there...looking in echothers eyes...and Hawks blushing a lot!

   ,,Why are you so red?"

   ,,.....The kiss idiot..."

   ,,Come on it was just one kiss!"

   ,, F-for you..." Hawks was blushing like crazy! It was his first kiss after all!
As Hawks was about to kiss Dabi again.....

   ,,I WANT EXPLANATION WHAT IS HAPPENEING RIGHT NOW!?!?!"

SORRY THIS IS SHORT!!!