Chapter Five

((I am back~! Okay I promise to update more. And don't be afraid to message me and bug me! XD Here's another juicy part~ This might get PG-13 in the next few parts, kiddies.))

Zelda's Point of View

The rest of dinner resulted in strict business, trying to straighten out a plan to halt the sudden sexual crimes against women. Though, as the night grew dark, we concluded our dinner meeting and Link took me out to the courtyard.

''All of this stress is going to take its effecrs soon, Miss Zelda.'' Link explained, his hand gently pressed against my mid-back as he guided me slowly through the rows and rows of beautiful floral arrangements. ''Maybe you should consider taking a minor vacation.''

I remained silent, not thinking about business, but thinking about what I had said over our dinner. I told him I wanted him to be with me... I physically shook my head and recieved a concerned look from Link. My eyes met his for a second, and my cheeks were tinted red, before I looked away. I was sure Link was smirking slightly.

''I'm just a little tired I guess. I should be fine tomorrow. There's an important meeting with the Hylian Council, and multiple trials for the sex crimes.'' I explained, Link nodding in understandment.

''I'll be right with you tomorrow.'' Link tried to assure me and smiled softly, but I shook my head.

''Link... Only members of the Hylian Council can attend... If you agree to be the Hylian Captain, then you can.'' I explained and turned towards Link. I watched as he gently picked a white rose from a bush. He toyed with its petals until they fell.

''Well, it seems like that's what you want, hm?'' Link teased and chuckled softly, making me blush a dark red. ''I'll make my decision tomorrow evening.'' Link concluded. ''But while you're at your trial things, I will begin training the new recruits. I am the Hero, after all. Maybe I can show 'em a few tricks.'' Link winked.

After rolling my eyes, he took me up to my bedroom so I could sleep. I stopped him outside of my door, looking up at him. He looked down at me with a soft smile. He looked around, checking to see if any guards were nearby. When he was sure there wasn't, he leaned down next to my ear.

''I promise I'll always be here to protect you, and I've said it several times... But promise me you won't marry a man you don't want to be with...'' Link whispered, stroking my hair back in the process. He gave me a strange look... A sense of dominance ad protection. ''Good night, Miss Zelda.'' Link whispered before he left.

'That was strange...' I thought to myself. 'He must know... I will be Queen soon...' I frowned and opened my door, retiring for the night.

Link's Point of View

The next morning was a beautiful one, not a morning that should be spent going from trial after trial. Though Zelda was busy, I made a promise to her for the recruits. The  current Captain, who is in his sixties, is about to retire, and knowing about Zelda's plans, I agreed to train new recruits to get the idea of his job. As I appeared into the Hylian barracks, men were all scattered. Well, some were barely men. Some of them were scrawny and pasty white, while others were tall and lengthy, very awkward. But then there were some built men who acted as if they were a professional swordsmen, very cocky and annoying.

I sighed in disappointment. The things I do for my Princess.

''All right men, line up!'' I screamed at the top of my lungs, and almost all of them jumped. I had to hold my breath to keep from laughing. A few soldiers who were assisstants to the current Captain took attendence while I eyed the men I was dealing with.

''As you all should know, I shall be the knew Captain. You will call me either Captain, Captain Link, or Sir. If you just call me Link, I will discipline those who do so. I will be strict, because when the time of war comes, you men need to be strong, and protecr your Princess.'' I explained loudly. ''There will be men who drop out, and those who will hate this, but remember, this is for your country. This is for your freedom. For your patriotism. And those who forget these will fail.'' Link concluded. ''Enough talking. For your first day, you will show me your strengths. You'll each duel each other.''

~~~

After the long and painful day, I managed to see the end of the last trial of the day. A man was accused of raping five women and impregnated three of those women. I clenched my teeth in anger. But then I saw Zelda... She looked so strict and down to work... So beautiful... I felt my face blush a little. Today was a good day in some ways... I met great new recruits, and no one dropped out on the first day.

After ten minutes, the man was sentenced to execution by Zelda. I thank the Goddesses that Zelda isn't required to watch the executions. I met her outside of the courtroom where she smiled widely, and a whole new attitude overcame her.

''Miss Zelda.'' I bowed to her and she greeted me.

''Well, that took so long... I'm so glad it's over.'' Zelda groaned and looked up into my eyes. ''Have you... Decided?'' Zelda whispered. I nodded, and her smiled widened. ''Well?!''

I got down onto one knee and took her hand. To some, they looked shocked, thinking I was proposing. But I didn't care. ''My Zelda... I would be honored to be the Hylian Captain for the Hyrulean Army. I will do my best to make the strongest and courageous army for my Princess.'' I promised, and I could see Zelda tearing up. I loved making her happy... She always brightened my day...

And I was happy to be all hers for that single moment.