𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊

Warmth. One of her first earliest memories she could possibly remember from her existence. The warmth and soft light of the open fire in the little hut where she was clutched in the strong arms of a beautiful, strong woman. Her mother. She had her newborn, that was born on an ice cold winter morning, in the middle of winter, wrapped in a ripped piece of fabric that once belonged to an old curtain that used to swing with the wind when a window was opened to let the sun and the light breezes of the wind enter the place, she could call home. The hut was build in the middle of the woods. You could define the woods as a magical place. Birds chirpering everywhere around you and the sound of their wings hitting the air. The peaceful sound of flowing water that came from a nearby little river.

" Welcome in this crazy world, Lily" That was the first sentence Lily's mother said to her. She held her baby close to her chest. She planted soft kisses all over the baby's angelic face. Lily's eyes where closed as she was sleeping soundly. Sometimes you could hear a little cry coming from her. it looked like she was already trying to tell something. Her mother stared at her daughter's face. When Lily opened her eyes slowly and made eye contact with her mother. A tear slipped from the mother's face and she let out a silent sob. The baby's piercing blue eyes where set on her mother's.

" I won't let you down, I will not make the same mistakes like I did before. I will fight for you, I will do wathever I can for you"

-----

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔓.