𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

" So what ya trying to say is that you lost a sheep? Aye?" Mr Delacoure asks. Mr Delacoure was an old Frenchman who owned a little farm further up the mountain of Sliabh Creagach. A Small town in Ireland. There wasn't anything really special about it. Just a usual small town with lots of farms and a market that took place every Monday and Friday around noon at the marketplace downtown. Sliabh Creagach was part of the Glacadh kingdom. A great empire that ruled over hundreds of villages. The gigantic empire was ruled by the royal family. They hardly showed themselves to the poorer peoples. Most people took that as an insult. As a result, people began to hate the family. 

"I am so sorry, I really tried my best keeping up with the pack but somehow one got lost," was Lily's response. Long light brown almost brunette hair traveled around her back. Some tiny locks of hair stuck to her forehead because of the moisture that started to collect on her forehead. For a fifteen year old girl she was already doing a lot of work. Waking up at around four AM to finish her work around midnight was a thought one for her.

"You're worthless! get out of my eyesight before I ram ya head against a wall!" Mr Delacoure yells out. He starts making a beeline towards Lily. Thinking that she had to escape as fast a possible was a fact. She clutched her old and dirty dress in here hands so that she wouldn't trip over the fabric, and makes a run for it.

Once she is passing the streets of Sliabh Creagach. That is when she decides to stop running, knowing that she is safe and out of any misery.

She makes her way towards the little bakery she was heading for when out of nowhere people start yelling. It's that kind of yelling that you could describe for someone that got hurt badly. She freezes. Not after less than ten seconds, she could hear a bell. Someone was ringing a bell, that must meant that the tax collectors where here. But that wasn't possible. Not even two weeks ago they showed up for some taxing.

She starts making her way to the marketplace where everyone is obligated to attend when taxes are being collected. She doesn't see a lot because of her height. All the people around her where at least ten inches taller there herself. But she could hear kids crying and men shouting.

" WE NEED YOU ALL TO CALM DOWN! WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT! THE TAXES ARE BEING DOUBLED AND WE WILL BE COMING HERE MORE OFTEN" the voice of the man's voice is hoarse and groggy. Men start shouting more and more kids start to cry. She knows that all this is not going to end with everyone agreeing and before she knows it people start physically fighting with each other.

She starts walking away, knowing she doesn't want to watch any of that. Once she is walking away she feels an odd feeling in her gut. The feeling that she is being watched. When she turns around she makes eye contact with an old lady. The old lady has an old walking stick in her right hand where she is leaning on for any support so she probably wouldn't fall to the ground. The lady has a strange look on her face. She makes a sign towards Lily, a sign that tells her to follow her.

Lily does hesitate for a second but gives in. With slow steps she makes her way to the old lady. When she is standing right in front of the lady, that is when the lady her cold hands reach out to stroke her pinkish cheek.

" Unbelievable" Whispers the old woman slowly. Lily gives her a strange and confused look.

" Dear, I need you to listen to me. You need to run, don't search for answers when you already have them. The proof was given to you since the day you where born. You must start on your journey, the journey that was written for you in the stars. Run." Those are the words the old lady whispers, words only that Lily could hear. The look of Lily's face was a mix of confusion and chock. What was the lady talking about? Was she a madman?

" I'm sorry but I don't understand? Wha-" she is being interrupted when the lady starts speaking again: " Run Lily, before it's too late. You must save yourself and what is still left to save, run,"
-----
𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔓.