Chapter 3

Chapter 3

My palms are sweating and I currently feel like I dry swallowed the worlds biggest pill. As my dad finished the ceremony I can feel myself falling in love with this boy more and more by the second.

"....and I Richard Tate solemnly swear to put the members of my pack and my authorities life before my own." My dad finishes the speech, pricks his finger and then sits down in one of the love seats off to the side of the room.

"Now that we are done with that we can get on to living situations." Ed begins to lay out were we will sleep. "We have many vacant rooms, so you guys can pick your rooms. Lucky for you." He lays down a map of where the rooms we can pick from are.

"The rooms on the first floor are reserved for higher members and the elders of the pack." Ed points out

"I wonder which one of these rooms is Alfa Chase's room?" I think to myself. I can't stop thinking about him. I am so creepy. At the moment Alfa Chase is still standing in the room by his father and he's conversing with my mother about suitable rooms for them.

"What about you Monica?" Alfa Chase asks.

Fuck.

I have no idea what he was talking about because I was too busy staring at he flawless face and perfect complexion. I really have to stop thinking like this or else I'll blow it.

Everyone is looking at me awaiting an answer. "Um... I don't know..?" I answer quietly as my cheeks turn red as a tomato. My brother starts to snicker a little bit and I know I said something stupid.

"So, you don't know what color your old room was?" He asks me with crocked smirk on his lips and a playful gleam behind his eyes.

"Oh..um.. Sorry I-I didn't really hear you. What I meant to say was grey. My room was grey." The words come out of my mouth quickly and clumsily. I feel like my face is burning because of how embarrassed I am. All my brother does is snicker at me and I proceed to slap him upside the head.

"Alright then. I guess we have all of the rooms decided and since you didn't really say much I guess I'll just put you in here." The Alfa says pointing to the room I will be occupying. I blush because as he looks at me he gives a breath taking smile. We all shuffle out of the room together, leaving Ed behind to fill out paper work. We then traveled up the marble stair case. We approached a door to our right.

"Here is your room Dakota, we will have somebody get your bags." Chase says as he pushes open a door to reveal I dark blue room with a white trim. It looks like the typical boy room with a queen sized bed, dresser, desk, a T.V., and everything else a boys room might need.

"Awesome" he says walking in. "and just call me Dak" he says closing the door completely behind him. He is such a tool. Nobody ever calls him 'Dak' he just wants to seem cool.

After walking down another short corridor we stop again at a door. "Here is your room Monica." As Chase pushes the door open and I gasp a little. The room is humongous compared to my old room. My old room could only fit a twin bed a desk and some drawers, but this room was gigantic. It has a big window of the far side of the room that had a beautiful view. There was a queen bed in the corner with a lovely bed spread of some deep purple paisley print to make my grey and black room not so depressing looking. There was a big closet and a big dresser that held up a TV and right in front if the window was a dark wood desk with a matching book case next to it. I even had a bathroom connected to my room.

"Thank you so much!" I squealed back at the Alfa. He only gave me a warm smile and then was on his way with my parents to show them there rooms.

I feel back onto my bed and daydreamed about him, as cliche as that sounds. A couple of minutes later I heard a small knock on my door.

"Coming" I said. I open the door and to my avail nobody was there. I almost close the door when I notice a slip of paper on the floor. I reach down and pick it up. On the paper was seven digits.

A phone number.

~~~~~~~~

A/N: What do you think? I really love input and I would love to hear your opinions. Thank you so much for reading. I am so happy that over one thousand people have read and/or viewed my story. I never thought people would like it.

Comment
Share
Vote
Like

-Ally