Chapter 2

Author's note! Important!

Those of you who have read the first chapter before I made final edits, i wanted to inform you that i have decided myself on the names because of the fact I wasn't getting much input about names and preferences. Thank you for reading <3

___________________________________

Chapter 2

I don't really know how to describe the feeling to someone who has never felt it. It feels almost nauseating, I actually feel a little sick. The funny thing about this feeling though, is that I like it. I really really like it. Its a feeling in my stomach that feels sickening yet so extremely addictive.

"MONICA" My mother yells in my face.

"Whoa. What?" I say taken aback by the sudden

"Stop dazing off. I was trying to get your attention. The alpha will be here soon and I don't want you to make a fool out of yourself and family. Now stand up straight and stop drooling."

I know she was joking about the drooling part, but it was still rude, in my opinion.

"Sorry for that wait." The man comes back into the room. "My son will only be a moment longer, but as we wait lets set up the things we will need to get you initiated." he clasps his hands together and walks to his desk. He opens a drawer and takes out a case and takes out four pins, for each of us. he opens the case and takes out a knit guild. It has intricate details like the pillars that hold up the outside of the pack house.

All of the sudden a tall masculine figure appears in the door.

"Sorry about the wait" he says. Oh my god. his voice is like silk. literal sex, not even joking. I turn up my head to look at him and I get it.

"Mate! Mate! Mate!" My wolf howls. I feel my heart beat in my throat. My palms get sweaty. When I look in his eyes I see two eyes looking back at me. He has a professional expression on his face, but it isnt hard and hostile, it's more of a smirk. As he stares at me I can a little hint of something in his eyes. Lust.

"No worries son. This is the Tate family." He gestures to us.

"Hello. Im alpha Chase, but you may call me Chase when we are in a casual setting, like now." He gives us a smile and his dimples pop out. Holy Moley, his dimples are so deep I could eat cereal from them, I mean, not really. I'm just trying to prove a point here.

"Its fine. Lets get to the initiation!" My Dad says smiling

After we get everything set up I stand up and stand in front of my mate. I avert my eyes for as long as I can. When he starts talking I'll have to look up. I can already feel a lump in my throat.

"Ready?" He asks me.

"Ya" I reply and look up. I can see a little smirk on his lips.Fuck, Why do I have to embarrass myself all the time? I can feel my checks get red but try to ignore it

He says this very long speech telling me to repeat what he says every once and a while and I do, but I am slightly distracted by his lips moving. They are just so pink. I try not looking and paying attention to what he is saying, but I just can't. Eventually i'm at the part when I have to prick my finger with the pin.

I put the pin close to my finger and look away as I drive the pin into the top of my pointer finger.

"Bitch" I mutter quietly, but because of the fact that we are werewolves they have really good hearing and they heard me.

"ppfftt" My brother breathes out. "Weak". I'm going to kill him. I swear to god.

I squeeze my finger so there is a little drop of blood that I then press into the pack guild.

The same exact thing happens for the other three people. I look at chase and study his features the whole time and every so often he would look at me too and a little smile would spred on his lips. I wonder how he feels about this whole 'mate' thing.

Will he reject me? Oh shit.

--------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you liked it.

Comment
Share
Vote
Like

-Ally