Chapter 14

"You guys didn't have to help with this" (Y/N) said, Hinata held a box in her hands smiling.

  "It's no big deal, I'm always willing to help my best friend" she cheered. Rumi walked out of the room holding two boxes stacked on top of each other in her arms.

  "Yeah, we're super excited to see you get out of this dump. I mean, how long have you been living here" Rumi asked.

    "Too long" she shook her head,

  "I don't know how you did" Hinata commented noticing some of the paint had started to peel off, she grimaced at the sight.

  "Well, it feels good to finally leave" (Y/N) smiled.

  "Even better you get to live with your boyfriend" the red head teased with a smirk on her face. The (H/C) haired woman blushed looking away.

  "Do you have to tease me all the time" she asked. Rumi laughed at the girl's expression,

   "don't embarrass her" the white haired woman said putting a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

  "She deserves to be happy" the woman continued.

  "What about you and your boyfriend" (Y/N) teased back.

  "We've both been doing good" Hinata smiled,

   "he's such a good guy" she said.

  "Awe, my two best friends in love" Rumi pulled them into a side hug.

   "It makes me so happy" she smiled,

   "and what about you Rumi, have you found that special woman yet" Hinata asked.

  "I guess I haven't thought about that lately" Rumi admitted.

   "Hey, need some help packing" a voice asked. The three girls looked to see Hawks standing in the door way.

  "What are you doing here?" Rumi questioned. Hinata found herself too speechless to speak.

   "I'm here to help my beautiful girlfriend move" he said. Rumi looked between he and (Y/N),

  "well, we should finish. There aren't many boxes left" Hinata stated finding her voice.