Chapter 15

"So, what do you think?" Hawks asked as (Y/N) looked around her new home.

  "It's...." she trailed off her eyes flickering around the area. The living room was large with windows that allowed for a lot of natural light to flood in. There was a large, leather couch sitting in the middle across from a flat screen TV.

  "Amazing" (Y/N) finished her thought. Kiego chuckled as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

   "I'm glad you like it, i'm happy we're gonna be living together" he said.

   "Yeah, it's way better than my old place" (Y/N) stated.

  "I have to agree with that, we should have moved in together sooner" he told her. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close. Kiego grabbed her chin a charming smile on his face. He finally pulled her in for a kiss, (Y/N) closed her eyes melting into it.

    "I would love to keep this going but" the woman said as the two pulled away.

  "I need to finish unpacking" she stated looking over at the boxes. She unwrapped her arms from around his neck as he let go of her waist.

   "Yeah, that's important" he said as he walked over picking up a box.

     "So, lets get this done so we can spend some quality time together" he said in a flirty tone.

      "I like that idea" (Y/N) said winking.