Chapter 42

"We've got what we came for" The white haired male said as his black haired companion held (Y/N) with a frighteningly tight grip.

  "(Y/N)!" Kiego called trying to run forward. He was stopped by Rumi who knew it was a bad decision.

   "Oh, let me guess. You want me to let her go" the male known as Rin mocked.

"Well that's not happening" he continued,

"Kie-" (Y/N) tried to call out only for the male to coved her mouth. Rin turned towards the male next to him,

"destroy the place" he said before snapping his fingers disappearing along with (Y/N). The remaining of the two villains scanned the crowd with an amused smirk on his face.

  "Well, I'll he going as well" he said as the house began to shake for yet another time. More things started to collapse as people began to scream running as fast as they could to get to the exit. Kiego used his feather to pull people out of harms way as everyone made it outside.

"If you want your girlfriend back you can come find us" the white haired male said before disappearing into thin air as well.

  "Damnit" Kiego cursed loudly slamming his fist on the ground. Rumi frowned kneeling down next to him. She slowly helped him up,

"calm down" she tried to help the winged hero keep a level head.

"CALM DOWN!" the male suddenly yelled startling the white haired woman. She stepped back a frown on his face.

  "how am I supposed to calm down when the woman I love was just kidnapped?!" he asked. Rumi looked down at him as he climbed to his feet.

  "We'll find her" Rumi said,

    "I'll find her" he stated.

"what?! You can't go alone" the bunny hero told him.

  "I can and I will, it's my fault she's been kidnapped again. I'm going to find her on my own" Kiego said turning on his heel.

"You need to calm down" Endeavor tried to make him see reason. He shrugged the hero's hand off of his shoulder.

  "Leave me alone" he spat as he walked off.