How Dabi Met Her

Dabi had just gotten captured by the hero's and was taken to an interrogation room. The police we happy but also on edge; they thought any moment now the rest of the LOV would break in and kill all of them. Detectives were interrogating Dabi one by one; first they started with their files and confirmed what they knew about him. Dabi had other plans in mind, he had quirk canceling cuffs on and was sitting on a hard cool metal chair with a metal table in front of him that was connected to his cuffs so he couldn't move much. As they ask him questions and he obviously didn't answer them, the detectives were getting annoyed by the minute as there anger grew, Dabi facial expressions have yet to change from there bored annoyed façade. Yet another detective was about to yell in his face and ask about the LOV and their location, a woman peeked in from behind the door. Dabi noticed this and stared, the detective turned around and saw her, he sighed "He's all yours" the detective said as she walked in and he walked out, there were guards still in the room she looked at them with a brow raised and a dead plant look on her face, they nod and walk out of the room. Once she turn to Dabi he analyzed her, she smiled and sat down with him. "Hi Dabi, my names Ever-garden Vivian, nice to meet you" she said with a smile she knew he confused why she was here and assumed she was another detective or apart of the police force. She giggled to her self and said "I know you probably think I'm going to interview or interrogate you like the others, I'm not". Dabi was confused "then why is she here then if not to interview or interrogate me?" He thought. Vivian sighed and said " I supposedly tell you want I do, I'm a profiler, I profile people based on evidence and deductions like Sherlock Holmes" she laughed " I can usually get to know all about a person by how they look and if there're a criminal, then what crimes they commit" she explained. Dabi was now intrigued and a little scared, "If she can do that then she can probably figure out who I am! No I hid my tracks perfectly, she won't figure it out. And is that her quirk? Deduction?".  " So yeah I help help a lot of different people like civilians, police, hero's and sometimes vigilantes" she said plainly"And some villains too if I desire" she whispers to Dabi so the police don't hear her. He looks at her plainly but she knows he's confused on why she would help villains if she works with hero's and the police. Vivian looked at him, he was deep in thought, she wondered what else he could be thinking. " Hey Dabi" he spaced back in "What?" He said.
In the other room that connects to the interrogation room by one way mirror,
Most of them question her on 'what she's doing' and 'how this is getting them nowhere'. The ones that know her and how she works just smiled and thought ' how is she always so nice to criminals' and ' she's quite good at lying' (she lies about her quirk and denying about how much she knows about him sometimes and then gives enough information to think she's valuable).
Back to Dabi and Vivian
" I'm just going to tell you what information I have gathered from you and what information I already had, okay? Just tell me to stop if you get uncomfortable or you have flashbacks I want you to feel comfortable around me it makes this easier for both of us." Dabi nodded and just looked around the room thinking "is this is a trick and when is Shigaraki coming" he also had a thought in the back of his mind that they should talk Ever-garden with him.
She took out his file she had in her bag and looked at him as if double checking that he's okay with it, he looked at her like to go ahead she nodded and started:
To be continued....