the beginnngn

Lone hunter's pov

i woke up in the morning because my mom called me downstairs. i went into the bathroom and put my hair into a messy bun and thought wow i look so ugly (even though i think im attractive) and rolled my eyes and sighed and left the bathroom and went downstairs and sat dwn at the table. i would be late for school. my parents were crying and told me they had to sell me to one direction to make ends meet and then i went to school like normal and then a mysterious man with black hair and red eyes pinned me against the wall. you are an omega he said before he kissed me passionately and disappeared into the darkness. i was angry, for some reason. then i noticed he bit me and the bite was healing. oh no, im a werewolf i thought. in my biology class a man sniffed me and his eyes turned golden for a minute before he looked away. i was curious, to say the most. so i sat by him and he told me to stay away from him because he couldn't resist me. in the hallway i was getting bullied by a guy in a black hoodie with silky brown hair and piercing blue eyes before the man from my biology class attacked and killed him and ran away with me. he bit me and now im a vampire werewolf. now the werewolf alpha from earlier found him and told him to stay away from his omega. what do i do now?