unrequited love

werewolf alpha's pov

he was touching my omega! i had to stop him!!! 

flashbacks to like five minutes before

i smelled the cold, metallic tang of blood on the horizon with my incredibly sensitive alpha werewolf nose and followed it in hope of food. when i got there i noticed an ugly vampire bastard and MY mate LONE HUNTER of all people burying a body in the woods. in a rage of fury i lunged and yeled at the vampire to stop touching MY omega. lone hunter was frail, she was so delicate and i wanted to protect her . she was the chosen one, after all. she fainted as me and the vampire went into an all out make out session to see which one would chicken out first, but. i liked it. a lot. a LOT a lot. and he seemed to have similar feelings of the situation. i promptly removed my shirt to hsow my hot toned and tan abs and he did the same with his soft pale skin. then i picked lone hunter up and we followed the vampire to his castle. now we're in a three-person relationship and i dont know what to do.

lone hunters pov

i woke up and sat up on a soft, silk couch. it was fine material. was i in a mansion? oh, i was. cool. 

i got up and walked around a bit before i walked in on the werewolf alpha and the vampire in full makeout session. i turned to walk away but they grabbed me. wait he said. yeah wait the other one said. would you like to join us they both said in unison and then i ran away crying. i made it to the roof of the mansion and stared out over the forest that surrounded it and started singing fight song crying. the boys for some reason ran to the ground and were staring up at me shouting at me begging me not to jump but i couldnt hear them because i was singing to passionately. the power of my words caused them to cry. the birds surrounded me and the wind swept up my messy hair until i finished it and walked away from the edge and went downstairs and made myself some toast.