Chapter 22

Lila's POV

My twin sis are just told us everything that happened in her life. How crazy her life became and just because she was trying to protect me from the asshole whom I see as father figure. Her childhood is destroyed because of me and her I was thinking that she didn't love me that's why she was always stay away from me. How can t think like that she is the best sis anyone could ask for.

"Lina I'm really really sorry because of me all this happened to you." I cried.

"Are you crazy, none of this is your fault" she said and hugged me.

"Group hug" Adam yelled

And my all Brothers are joined our hug.

My all Brothers have tears in their eyes.

Lina we will help you to find that fucker then you can decide what to do with him" Alex said.

"Yes sorella we will help you" Xavier agreed.

"Thank you Brothers, I really appreciate that" she said happily.

But Austin is assassin how can my business men brothers will find him. I thought to myself. Sometimes I feel that my all family are hiding something from me. First of all this security is too much for business. Then they talk with each other in Italian in middle of discussion. But whenever I ask someone they avoid this question. I love my all Brothers but I just wish they trust me to share their problems with me.

"I was thinking that maybe we all will go out for dinner today" James suggest.

"Yes good idea brother" I told him. I really like spending time with my family.

"Okay so everyone go to their room to ready in 30 minutes" Alex said ane we agreed.

After searching so many outfits I finally ready with this dress.

I went to living room and find that my all Brothers are ready. Look like that me and my twin is only late.

"You look beautiful baby sis" Alex said and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks Alex" I replied.

"Oh finally Lina is here" John said. And I look at her she is looking gorgeous as always.

 And I look at her she is looking gorgeous as always

"Let's go everyone" she said

When we arrived at the restaurant everyone is looking at us. This is become normal to me because everyone is afraid to my brothers and all women looking at them as they are piece of meat.

We went towards private room. I sat between James and Adam. Waitress come at our table.

Sir are you ready for order? She asked. And we all give her our orders.

We are all chatting nothing and everything when Adam asked Lina

Sis why every day you wore Black outfit?

I love colour black it is just like my soul black" she replied and everyone become silent.

Princess you are one of the pure soul I ever seen. After treating you harshly you forgave all of us. You did everything to save Lila from that monster. You and Lila teach us to become human again, without both of you we were heartless monster. You can also ask Avery and Jason, you are our lifeline. Princess never think that your soul is Black. You don't know what both are you to us" Alex said.

Yes Lina, you know we all love you so much" I said.

"Thank you guys" she whispered obviously become overwhelmed.

Our food is arrived and it is so tasty. We are all eating with making small talk. That is when I decided to ask Alex a question. Today I listened Alex talking on phone.

Alex can I ask you a question?" I asked.

You already asked dumbass" Adam said and I scoffed.

"Off course baby sis" Alex replied

"Alex what is means Capo?"

Hey guys,

Finally my exam is over and now I'm free from study.

I know you all want to kill me for not updating  long time. Sorry guys, maaf kardo....

What do you think of this chapter?

Will he will tell her truth or avoid her question?

Which country are you from?

Guys please share, vote and comment

Until next time....