Mito's Curse

Y. Takashi's POV:

"And that's our cue to leave!" I said dragging both Kaito and Mito out, "Have fun you two!" Kai said while opening the door.

"K-Kyoka, Yaomomo," I said as Mito took Kaito back to his dorms, "Yeah, Gie?"

"Um, I have to tell you both th-that... there's a curse!"

"A curse.  Gie, is this about Mito helping?" Kyo said with a hint of concern, "Yes!  I know I should have told you about this earlier!  But I just couldn't bring myself to," I said as my breathing started to become short and ragged.

"Hey, it's okay.  Just breath and tell us about it, got it?"

"I-it's a sex a-and gender curse.  O-One of you will become one of the two remaining sexes; intersex or male, the other w-will have the need for them.  Once you two s-see each other, you both won't be a-able to help yourself from needing one another.  I-I don't know who will get wh-which from this a-and I don't know h-how long it'll l-last.  I'm sorry I didn't t-tell you about this e-earlier," They both stared at me in shock as I told them about the curse.  One thing they didn't know, was that I was about to endure a cruel and devastating curse of my own.

*Timeskip to tomorrow*

Momo's POV:

I didn't want to believe it, I couldn't believe it, but I had to.  What Yangie Takashi said about the curse last night was true.

I quickly did my tie and grabbed my waistcoat before calling Tenya hoping he'd pick up.

*Calling Tenya Iida*

"Hello Tenya....., Um, yes actually........., No, no. I'm not hurt, but I-i have a situation..., Uh, well I'm not exactly c-comfortable talking about it......., Yes, could you please tell Mr. Aizawa I'd be arriving to class late..., Um, yes, sorry...., I hate having to ask you this, but c-could you have Shoto bring m-me a pair of b-boys uniform pants?...., Yes, it does.........., Thank you, please tell Mr. Aizawa I'll be arriving late and i-in a different uniform...., Yes, T-Tenya....., Goodbye."

*Call has ended with Tenya Iida*

As I waited for Shoto to bring me the boys uniform, I saw my phone screen light up with a call from Kyoka.

*🎶🖤Kyoka🖤🎶 is calling*

"............., Kyoka, calm down.................., Yes, I'm fine.  Are you alright?........................................, I know Kyoka, but-.................., I-I'm in-inters-sex..........., I know, but I-i'm sure everything w-will be fine......., Love you too, Kyo....., A-alright...., Bye."

*Call has ended with 🎶🖤Kyoka🖤🎶*