Scars (Part 3)

Momo's POV:

"Is someone going to explain to me what's going on?"

"Right sorry, Yaomomo."

"It's fine.  Can one of you just tell me what's going on?"

"Alright, I'll tell you."

"Gie, you don't have to if you don't want to,"  Kyoka said,  "I'll tell her, after all I was there when it happened."

When Kyoka said that it surprised me.  Was she the cause of Yangie's scar?  Or did she stop whatever was happening before it could go any further?

"No, Kyo.  I have to tell her."

"Alright, then.  I won't stop you."

Y. Takashi's POV:

I was about to tell Kyo's girlfriend why I had the scar.  It hasn't even been a day and yet someone's already found out about it.  It wasn't supposed to happen this way.

"Back when we we're all in middle school, Kyo, Denk's, my brother and I had all just started middle school.  I'm sure you already know about this about Kyo but, Kyo had already started cutting as did I, this was before I had the scar,"  So far, so good, let's hope it stays like this.  "The day I got this scar was the same day when Denk's found out about Kyo."  I was on verge of tears at this point.  "After school when we we're waiting for Denki; Kaito started going on about something.  He-he lost control of his temper and ended up activating his quirk.  He ended up creating a metal rod and hit me with it."  I can't keep telling her.  My concealer's starting to come off again.

"H-hey, it's okay,"  Kyo said running up to my side to hold me up from falling.  "Do you want me to finish for you?"  I couldn't answer her.  All I could do was nod.

"Alright just breathe.  I got it,"  She said helping me up.  "When Kaito hit Yangie with the rod, he couldn't see what he was doing.  It's part of his quirk that when he loses his temper, he  can't control what he does.  When I got there Yangie had just gotten the scar.  Before anything else could happen I step in and sent my heartbeat through the rod.  I ended up knocking Kaito out.  By the time I got to Gie, both her ears were bleeding along with her eye.  I blame myself for not getting there sooner.  If I had gotten there sooner non of that would of happened."