Chapter X: A Demon's Pride

AUTHOR'S NOTES🌟:

With his upper moons, the kind of talent Muzan had spent so much time finding and bringing together was not something one can find just anywhere.

So this is all part of the reason why he's been holding a grudge and taking out his frustrations on Tanjirou for the past 31 days. He's hella salty.

Summary:

As Muzan's 'thirst' for him increases, Tanjirou's worry mounts and he becomes increasingly uncomfortable in his captor's presence. His mind is rejecting Muzan as much as possible, but his body refuses to comply, wanting to submit wholly to the sheer power that his Master represents. Tanjirou forces himself to stay positive, but his body's willingness and his dark situation is pulling him into an even darker place. There isn't much that he can do to fight back.

CHAPTER WARNING: A horny Muzan plays with the angry kitty ;p~~ (No sex rating yet)

Chapter Bonus?: Yes...Painting avaiable. Tanjirou's appearance is revealed (for his whole body. See notes at the bottom.

Content Dictionary

Thoughts

xxx: End of a section

[[Sound]]

[[BADUM]]: Heartbeats

"Memory of a conversation."

"Heh.": A laugh

": A laugh

.•.

.•.

N.B.: At Muzan's mansion...

.•.

"You are a beautiful demon~"

DESPITE HIS HEART RACING FROM the way those words were said to him, Tanjirou did not respond to Muzan's praise. Neither did he protest to the older male's attention.