Chapter 1 - Prologue

For as long as I can remember, I've always felt, alone, hollow, incomplete, like a part of me is... missing.

As a kid, I always saw everyone else enjoying. I saw him being happy, being sad, being irritated, and behaving normally. I never understood them, and they didn't understand me. I don't blame them.

I was born without any emotion. Unlike you I never feel a thing. Even if you threaten me with a gun I won't react. I don't get anxiety as well. You might think it's great to have this, but I think otherwise.

Emotions exist for a reason. They are what makes us human. Any person who dejects emotion is seen like a horrible person, sometimes even a monster. That's what I am.

No matter what you do for me, I'll never smile. No matter what you do to me, I'll never cry. No matter what I do to people nice or horrible I won't feel even an ounce of warmth or guilt.

My father was deeply concerned for me. Why wouldn't he be. I remember my childhood being bullied in school, and soon my parents taking me to hospitals, psychologists, therapists, and all sorts of people. Slowly, they all backed off saying I can't be fixed. That I'm a gone case.

My mother, Ryoba Aishi, was exactly like me when she was a child too. She said my father was the one who "saved" her from this cold empty void called life. She said she felt emotions she never felt the moment she saw him.

I wanted that too. Despite her saying that she's cursed like me, she was always happy. I wanted someone like my father as well. Someone who will rescue me and finally fill this gap in me. It was my only reason to live.

I tried my best to feel emotions. I watched comedy shows, sad movies with people probably dying, standing at the railing of a rooftop, but I got no response.

One day while coming from school I saw a cat. A big sparkled eye cat. Cats are cute right? Why would anyone do anything to an innocent creature? Only a monster can do something. I tightened my grip on that tiny thing, trying to feel at least something. But even it's crying didn't make me feel any sympathy.

I slowly dug my nails and crushed her more, which caused it to wiggle for its life. I still felt no remorse. Then, I did it.
I threw her against the floor. My hands were covered with it's blood. The rest of the blood was being soaked by the grass.
I felt nothing.
Absolutely nothing.

No one around me understood that the only thing I feel is hollowness. And I didn't understand the emotions they felt. Although I did feel bad for my poor father. He spent his nights drinking over his abnormal daughter. I pitied him. I also pitied myself.

So I acted to feel things. I pretended to get along with my classmates, I pretended to like their jokes, I pretended to actually care about stupid school dramas. I spent my waking hours showing a facade. The bullying had finally stopped and my father seemed relieved after seeing me.

But my father knew everything. Deep down he knew I was acting. And I knew he's acting as well. We both were being liars, but none of us opened our mouths because we both were protecting our feelings. Sometimes he still drank at night.

My only confidant is my mother. It is a Aishi family curse. I was born like this, so was my mother, and my grandmother and so on. They both said the same answer, "When I met your father, everything changed." I never understood how one person can actually fix this logically speaking.

I was jealous of them. I felt I'll have no one to save me. My mother continuously reassured me by saying that there is someone out there for me. This person will cure me. Just like how my father saved her, and married her and made a family. She says after meeting him her life changed for good.

I need to find that person. This person is the only cure, hell, the only hope I had to live. I'm not joking, if I find this person there is nothing I would to have them. If any person can raise even a slight emotion out of me, they will be mine.

_______________💔_______________
If you enjoyed it please please let me know in wthe comments it will be greatly appreciated!!

Also till chapter 4 it's a prologue to set the story properly. After it the game story starts.